Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny's ignorance

Go down

Danny's ignorance Empty Danny's ignorance

Post by T Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 am

I'm not an expert when it comes to drug addiction treatment. I tend to leave such issues to those who have the education, training, and experience.

However, I can recognize angry ignorance when I see it.  

Danny's ignorance (see below) is an excellent example of the misplaced anger that pervades our communities which plays right into the hands of opportunists like LeBuffoon and Candy.  

Danny's delusional, misplaced anger bolsters our dysfunctional, Tea Party/Republican government.

And you can just imagine all of the Tea Party wackos marching in lock-step behind Danny, chanting their Tea Party mantra.  Remember when presidential candidate Ron Paul was asked "Are you saying that society should just let him die?"  

The Tea Party's response?

Yeah!!

Drug addiction is a tragedy.  It is not something a decent person cheers.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Methodone just another addiction
By DANNY FITZSIMMONS, Community Member, Lewiston — Sat, 03/07/2015 - 05:25

Methodone is just another addiction. thousands of people are on methadone 2-3 years and longer when the drug was meant to wane the addict from heroin, and other drugs, yet it has only swapped one addiction for another. it is time to put these people off the dole. Why would Suboxone not work??? they cant get high on it like methadone and we should stop paying for these people to get high. There are places where cuts need to take place and there are other places where it should not be cut this is a case for at the least create a SOLID 1 year maximum treatment. if they can not comply then just don't throw them in jail to be another tax burden like all prisoners they should be working fixing roads and other jobs that currently are being done by state employees. just put a shock collar on them if they try to stray they get the shock of their lives, and to me that's not cruel punishment that is self inflected punishment we house them, feed them and even entertain them shouldn't we expect them to help themselves?

SJ Link

*****************************************************************************************************************************

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum