Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here?

2 posters

Go down

Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here? Empty Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here?

Post by T Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:57 am

Aahh, Freeman, are you referring to the "foreign killers" from Massachusetts? New York? Portland?  After all, in your little world, anyone from more than 5 miles away is a foreigner.  BTW...all Syrian refugees go through an extensive vetting process, which can take up to two years, before being allowed in this country.  You should be more concerned with "foreign killers" travelling here with Visitor Visas (tourist visas) than with those escaping war torn Syria.

Now with a clear conscience, go grab your twelve pack, your drumstick, your remote and watch your football game. I'm sure that's what Jesus would do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Trump has the right idea

Freeman Lewis  
Thursday, November 26, 2015

I don't know for sure, but I have heard that some 30 state governors have said they won't accept Syrian refugees, yet the federal government has final authority.  That is asking for trouble.

Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here? What, we need more?

I am not sure about Donald Trump, but at least he has the right idea.

I am a Catholic  dunno and I am sick of church programs bringing in refugees. That action is turning me away from the church.

And "boo" to the states that have taken refugees in.

Freeman Lewis, Paris

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here? Empty Re: Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here?

Post by T Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:19 am

FYI - All of the United States' intelligence agencies (CIA, FBI, DIA, NSA, IA, etc. ) have worked long and hard to establish confidential relationships within the Muslim community here and abroad. Every time Donald Trump (and most other Tea Party Republicans) opens his big, fat mouth, these intelligence relationships are weakened.  wall

Keep that in mind the next time Trump whips the redneck crowd into a frenzy with his inflammatory rhetoric. finger wag

T

Back to top Go down

Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here? Empty Re: Doesn't America have enough foreign killers here?

Post by Big Jim Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:20 pm

And every last one of those United States Intelligence agencies has testified before Congress, under oath, stating there is no way to vet the Syrian refugees to determine that they are indeed, refugees and not ISIS embedded terrorists, criminals or something else we do not want in the US. There is no way in fact, to determine if any given applicant for refugee status is who they say they are.

So whether you personally like Donald Trump or not has nothing to do with the advisability of admitting anyone applying for entry into the US under the claim of "refugee." What does matter is that those intelligence folks you cited, say they can't vet them, can't determine if they are who they say they are, nor determine if they are criminals, terrorists, or refugees without anything to disqualify them for entry into the US program.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 am

Big Jim (Candy), can you not read? Your comments are irrelevant.

Whether these refugees can be properly vetted or not, every time Trump opens his big, fat mouth with regard to refugees and Muslims in general, he weakens our intelligence efforts.

Period

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 am

Trump's statement, made on 12/7/2015, has made us less safe.  If you don't think so, you're, at the very least, naive.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:53 am

T, beat you are wishing you could retract your original post and all those comments now that we have had several terrorist attacks in the US by those "so well vetted" refugees. Ahhh, never mind, you could delete or edit them but you are so self-involved and out of touch with reality, you won't.

P.S. I see the FBI recovered another very important email from Hillary's illegally used private server. This one was a request for the go ahead with timely military response to Benghazi before the ambassador and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Big Jim/Candy...

Let me start by saying, you are ignorant.  Afterall, ignoring facts is how one becomes ignorant, right? dunno

This "forum" does not allow me to delete posts.  If I edit posts, all members are notified. So, you'll be the first to know since you've become such a loyal, regular follower. party  

So, let's look at two or three simple facts.

(1) The San Bernardino murders were not committed by refugees.  

The San Bernardino murders were committed by an American born citizen (Chicago, BTW...more American than Ted Cruz, Canada) and his foreign born wife (Pakistani National, not Syrian), who was not a refugee from anywhere. Hard fact to swallow Big Jim/Candy? dunno  Of course you will ignore these facts and become silent as you always do, here and elsewhere.  That is your "MO" when you are proven wrong.

(2) Zero refugees have committed terrorist attacks inspired by extremist Islam in the US since 9/11.

Maybe...

you're confusing the man, who shot several people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, with a refugee  dunno ? Perhaps you're confusing the man, who committed the Sandy Hook Elementary School murders in Newtown, Conn., with a refugee  dunno ? Maybe you're confusing the man, who last summer killed nine parishioners at a church in Charleston, S.C., with a refugee dunno ? Perhaps you're confusing the man, who committed a mass shooting at Umpqua Community College, in Roseburg, Ore., with a refugee dunno ?  

There are many other examples, that perhaps, you are confusing with a refugee  dunno ?

(3) Since 1982, there have been 78 mass shootings (depends on how you define mass shooting), killing 540+ people, in 31+ states...not one committed by a refugee inspired by extremist Islam.

I "beat" you are wishing? lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Oh, I forgot.

Hillary?

Big Jim/Candy, you're off topic and trolling... finger wag

party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down