Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if she was wearing a hijab?

2 posters

Go down

I wonder if she was wearing a hijab? Empty I wonder if she was wearing a hijab?

Post by T Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:40 am

Police say an Augusta man has been charged with kicking a puppy last month on the Kennbec River Rail Trail.

A woman was walking her dog on the Kennebec River Rail Trail, when she observed a male (Hein) jogging towards her. Hein approached her and her dog and after a brief exchange of words, Hein passed by her and kicked the dog.

Hein was a former administrator for the Christian Civic League of Maine.   whistling  

Founded in 1897, the Christian Civic League of Maine is a nonpartisan, nonprofit research and education organization dedicated to the preservation of the family and Christian family values.
lol!

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

I wonder if she was wearing a hijab? Empty Re: I wonder if she was wearing a hijab?

Post by Big Jim Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 pm

Quite the racist comment there T. And needless since the article is complete with photo's of the owner and the cute puppy. The owner isn't wearing so much as a hat.

Are we to take your comment to say in your opinion a dog owned by a Muslim deserves to be kicked because the owner is Muslim?

Big Jim

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

I wonder if she was wearing a hijab? Empty Re: I wonder if she was wearing a hijab?

Post by T Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Big Jim/Candy...you're a little slow, so I'll explain it to you this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if a Christian, such as Hein, who worked for the Christian Civic League of Maine, would kick a dog simply because its owner was a Muslim.  Certainly it is very plausible in this case, as evidenced by his kicking an innocent puppy.

The Christian Civic League of Maine is not a tolerant bunch ya know. party

BTW..maybe you should look up the word sarcasm so you'll recognize it the next time you see it. dunno

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum