Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She will never, ever apologize...

Go down

She will never, ever apologize... Empty She will never, ever apologize...

Post by T Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:47 am

Candice Casey will never, ever correct herself or apologize when she is wrong.  I know the example below is of no major consequence, but is typical "Candi behavior", and is typical of a Tea Party conservative.  Disgusting.

The exchange below is in reference to a head-on collision in Jay, Maine,  which took the life of one individual and severely injured two others.
Candi's mission in life is to prove she's knows better than anyone about everything and that everyone else is a liberal idiot. love

Facts be damned!  Candi's always right!
 applause  party

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Maine needs to seriously clamp down on these scoff law
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 00:20
drivers, putting them in jail so they can't endanger the rest of us. This scoff law with her long history of improper operation of a motor vehicle including failing to stop for law enforcement could well have killed these two innocents instead of herself. Enough is enough, put them IN JAIL Maine, they are killers, just as deadly as if they put bullets in a gun, pointed it into a classroom and pulled the trigger. Enough already.

Praying no one was seriously
By BETHANY MILLER, Community Member, Jay — Thu, 01/14/2016 - 17:00
Praying no one was seriously injured

Did you not read the article? (Note: this comment is directed toward Bethany Miller)
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 00:22
This Dolloff woman is dead because she was driving without a license, with a warrant out for her arrest for refusing to stop for police two days before when she was UNDER SUSPENSION!!! Not only is she now dead because of her lawlessness, two teens sustained head injuries, neck injuries, and a torn lung!

Clarification
By FRED STONE, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 06:31
Bethany's post was written when the article was first published and at that point they had not stated who the victim was or the details.
Take the time to look at her time of her post, and then post an apology to her. applause

Fred, The article is date and
By Candice Casey, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 08:11
Fred, The article is date and time stamped January 14, 2016, 4:52PM, which is 1652 military time. Bethany posted her comment January 14, 2016 at 1700. Bethany' s post does not pre-date the article, I don't think a comment to an artcle can be posted before the article is posted , her post was made 8 minutes after publication of the artcle.

FYI
By BETHANY MILLER, Community Member, Jay — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 09:06
When I first posted my comment, the article had NOT been updated,I did not know someone had died.As it turns out,I know the families of all involved,it's a very sad day around this community! Insensitive comments are not appreciated,I do not comment on any story without reading it first,thank you

STAFF
Bethany's comment was posted
By DONNA PERRY, Community Member, Livermore Falls — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 09:03
Bethany's comment was posted prior to the second story being added.When the first story was published, I did not know the conditions of people involved in the accident. Police, firefighters and medical personnel were still at the scene in the early stages of the investigation.The second story was added at about 8:15 p.m., after police released the identification of people in the accident. I will check to see how I can have the time updated when I add additional information to one of my stories. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Thanks
By FRED STONE, Community Member, Rumford — Fri, 01/15/2016 - 09:29
Candice has a habit of posting comments before she collects all the facts ,as she did when they were doing the Kim Moreau story.
You cant fix stupid!  applause  

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

She will never, ever apologize... Empty Re: She will never, ever apologize...

Post by T Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:56 am

You know, I'm really not being fair to Tea Party conservatives.  I've had many conversations with them that were civil, fair, accurate, and informative.

Candi's bad behavior is just that, Candi's bad behavior.  

So I apologize for using such a broad brush.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Point of clarification:

It's fine with me if someone makes a false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading, fact-free statement as Candi often does, as long as it isn't directed at someone personally.

But...

In this situation, as in many others where she criticizes, belittles, makes-fun-of, and name-calls someone, Candi attacked someone based on her own arrogant, condescending ignorance. Candi is often wrong, but she'll never admit it.  She'll either ignore those who point out her errors, or spin her lies until the cows come home.

Ted Cruz and Donald Trump do exactly the same thing.

Again, it's of little consequence, but the people of The River Valley (if they aren't already) need to be aware of Candi's lack of character. Why? She does wield some influence and it needs to be checked everywhere possible so as to stop its spread.  Just like with do with a cancer.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:15 am

I think the shoe fits...Candi...to a "T".  applause

********************************************************************************************************************************
If the only truth you listen to is that which confirms what you already believe you only become more entrenched in your own ignorance. If there is anything worse than being wrong it is to be wrong and to be absolutely convinced you know more than everybody.

--CLAIRE GAMACHE

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down