Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We now have beheadings in Rumford?

Go down

We now have beheadings in Rumford? Empty We now have beheadings in Rumford?

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:40 am

You are so ignorant Ben, it ain't even funny. lol!

BTW...what Trump did to the Muslim woman protesting in silence is exactly what Hitler did to his Jewish opponents at the beginning of his reign of terror.  LePig is cut from the same cloth. So, what exactly has LePig and Trump blessed us with?

One more thing.  I would urge you to do a little research, beyond Fox News, regarding the Muslim faith that Dave Griffiths was referring to, and radical Islam (ISIS).  Then, maybe, you won't make such a fool of yourself the next time you open your mouth.  dunno

*****************************************************************************************************************************

As a native Mainer and a blue collar worker who puts in 60 hours a week ( blah ) in some of Maine's roughest neighborhoods ( exit ), I find Dave Griffiths' comments ludicrous (letter, Jan. 13).

What exactly has the radical Muslim religion blessed us with? Beheadings? Gang rape? Forced conversions?

Just lay out a welcome mat for ISIS.  affraid

And Gov. Paul LePig is telling the truth, only some don't want to hear it.  finger wag

Come walk around Lewiston or Rumford and I will be happy to point it [ Beheadings? Gang rape? Forced conversions? dunno ] out.

Ben Skibitsky, Dixfield

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

We now have beheadings in Rumford? Empty Re: We now have beheadings in Rumford?

Post by T Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am

I think the shoe fits...Ben.

********************************************************************************************************************************
If the only truth you listen to is that which confirms what you already believe you only become more entrenched in your own ignorance. If there is anything worse than being wrong it is to be wrong and to be absolutely convinced you know more than everybody.

--CLAIRE GAMACHE

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down