Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings...

Go down

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Empty Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings...

Post by T Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Trumpery is a GD liar. But...don't take it from me.  Here are just a few of Politifact's ratings of Trumpery's truthfulness:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trumpery: "I finished" the controversy about where President Barack Obama was born.

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-pantsonfire
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trumpery: "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-false
On whether Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Fom-fullFlop
Trumpery: "My opponent has no child care plan."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-pantsonfire (It's right there on her website)
Trumpery: Hillary Clinton has "not answered a single question" about her immigration plan.

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-pantsonfire (She has said plenty)
Trumpery: "Our veterans, in many cases, are being treated worse than illegal immigrants."

Trumpery: Russian President Vladimir Putin "calls me brilliant."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-mostlyfalse (Lost in translation)
Trumpery: Hillary Clinton said the Veterans Affairs scandal is "over-exaggerated." "She said she was satisfied with what was going on."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-mostlyfalse
Trumpery: "I was totally against the war in Iraq."

Trumpery: "I released the most extensive financial review of anybody in the history of politics. … You don't learn much in a tax return."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-false (Tax returns are a glaring omission)
Trumpery: "Hillary Clinton has pledged amnesty in her first 100 days, and her plan will provide Obamacare, Social Security, and Medicare for illegal immigrants, breaking the federal budget."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-mostlyfalse (No, probably, and no)
Trumpery: The number of illegal immigrants "could be 3 million. It could be 30 million."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-pantsonfire (Expert: Absolutely zero possibility)
Trumpery: "Hillary Clinton wants to shut down family farms" using "radical regulation," by raising business tax "rates as high as nearly 50 percent" and by taxing "family farms again at death by as much as 45 percent."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-false (A lot of fertilizer here)
Trumpery: "Inner-city crime is reaching record levels."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-pantsonfire (A possible uptick doesn't erase 25 years of decline)
Trumpery: "They were going to build the wall a while ago, not so long ago, like in '06. And they couldn't get environmental impact statements."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-mostlyfalse (Environmental reviews waived)
Trumpery: As governor, Tim Kaine "oversaw a huge increase in illegal immigration, a tremendous increase."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-false (Illegal immigration flat while Kaine was governor)
Trumpery: Hillary Clinton "wants to raise taxes on African-American owned businesses to as much as nearly 50 percent more than they're paying now."

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Tom-false (No part of Clinton's plan backs up muddled talking point)

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Empty Re: Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings...

Post by T Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Trumpery's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.

PolitiFact's scorecard on Trumpery:

True.....................10 (4%)
Mostly True...........28 (11%)
Half True..............37 (15%)
Mostly False..........44 (17%)
False....................88 (35%)
Pants on Fire.........47 (19%)

T

Back to top Go down

Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings... Empty Re: Don't take it from me...Trumpery's ratings...

Post by T Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:42 pm

I'm not a fan of Clinton, but when it comes to truthfulness, she's way ahead of Trumpery.

PolitiFact's scorecard on Clinton:

True....................56 (22%)
Mostly True...........71 (28%)
Half True..............55 (22%)
Mostly False..........37 (15%)
False....................27 (11%)
Pants on Fire.........6 (2%)

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:45 pm

But...I'll cut Trumpery some slack.  Maybe he's not a compulsive liar.  

He might be just ignorant. dunno

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum