Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's a great example...

Go down

Here's a great example... Empty Here's a great example...

Post by T Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Here's a great example of the liar that Donald Trumpery is:

Trumpery in 2011: "I can't believe what our country is doing. Qaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we're sitting around. We have soldiers all over the Middle East and not bringing them to stop this horrible carnage. And that's what it is. It's carnage. We don't want to get involved and you're going to end up with something like you've never seen before.  We should go, we should stop this guy."

In May of 2016, Joe Scarborough asked Trumpery if he would have stayed out of Libya.

Trumpery in 2016: “I would have stayed out of Libya. I would have stayed out of Iraq too.”

PolitiFact has rated 70+% of what comes out of Trumpery's mouth as FALSE.  It's no wonder his supporters are ignorant.  They get all of their information from Trumpery.

Note: PolitiFact has rated 26+% of what comes out of Clinton's mouth as FALSE.  Not great, but certainly a lot better than Trumpery.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down