Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both senators are knowledgeable and have played a major role

Go down

Both senators are knowledgeable and have played a major role Empty Both senators are knowledgeable and have played a major role

Post by T Wed May 24, 2017 4:30 am

And to think some people favor replacing these two with Achy Brakey and LePig.  Does anyone think Achy Brakey or LePig would be effective and play a major role in Washington? dunno   

Maybe with the bomb throwers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

King, Collins have strong relationships in Senate, boosting effectiveness

WASHINGTON (NEWS CENTER) — Maine's two U.S. senators know very well what people think of what goes on in Washington. Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) says, "There's this impression that we never get anything done, nothing ever happens, it's all gridlock."

But he and Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) point to successes such as the budget deal reached a few weeks ago, a package with a lot of compromises.

"We've ended up with a very good budget that happens to be pretty good for Maine," Sen. King said. But he admits it didn't just happen on "automatic pilot." Sen. Collins helped shape it as part of the Appropriations Committee.

"Both senators are knowledgeable and have played a major role. I enjoy the company of both of them," said Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona). "So I have to tell you that I am biased. And for many years I have palled around with Susan, and Angus is a very fun guy and a very interesting intellect. He has a very curious intellect."

Read the entire article HERE

Copy & Paste: http://www.wcsh6.com/news/politics/king-collins-have-strong-relationships-in-senate-boosting-effectiveness/442353367

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down