Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's just new to this. Lame excuse...

Go down

He's just new to this. Lame excuse... Empty He's just new to this. Lame excuse...

Post by T Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:38 pm

I thought Trumpery was the smartest person on earth? I believe I've heard words similar to that come right out of his own mouth.  He cannot be new to anything. He knows all. He's a very, very smart person, believe me. He has a very, very large brain, OK? I know he knows more about ISIS than all the generals. Believe me...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6/8/2017

Paul Ryan: “The President is new at this. He’s new to government. And so he probably wasn’t steeped into the long-running protocols that establish the relationships between DOJ, FBI and White Houses. He’s just new to this.”

Paul Ryan: "He's learning as he goes."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery: “I was a good student. I comprehend very well, okay, better than I think almost anybody.”

Trumpery: I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for 35 years who did a fantastic job in so many different ways, academically — he was an academic genius — and then they say, is Donald Trumpery an intellectual? Trust me, I’m like a smart person.”

Trumpery: “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things. … I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are. But I speak to a lot of people. My primary consultant is myself, and I have, you know, I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

Trumpery: “I went to the Wharton School of Business. I’m, like, a really smart person.”

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

He's just new to this. Lame excuse... Empty Re: He's just new to this. Lame excuse...

Post by T Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:12 am

...and before Trumpery had his now famous meeting with Comey, knowing full well that what he was about to say to Comey was very, very illegal, Trumpery cleared the room of all potential witnesses, ok?

Trumpery knew exactly what he was doing, believe me. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that.

T

Back to top Go down

He's just new to this. Lame excuse... Empty Re: He's just new to this. Lame excuse...

Post by T Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:43 am

So Trumpery said he has been vindicated by the "leaker" and "liar" James Comey.

Makes sense to me. party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:06 am

He's just new to this. Lame excuse... Tumblr_orhw4pl0rD1shiv3ro1_500

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down