Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy, did you ever get snookered...

Go down

Boy, did you ever get snookered... Empty Boy, did you ever get snookered...

Post by T Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Boy, did you Trumpery nuts ever get snookered...

Trumpery made building a wall along the southern U.S. border and forcing Mexico to pay for it core pledges of his campaign, remember?  dunno

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery: the wall is "the least important thing we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important."

Trumpery: "On the wall, you (Peña Nieto) and I both have a political problem. My people stand up and say, 'Mexico will pay for the wall,' and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language. I have to have Mexico pay for the wall — I have to, I have been talking about it for a two-year period."

Trumpery: pressuring Peña Nieto to suppress the issue and on who would pay for the wall, "We should both say, 'We will work it out.' It will work out in the formula somehow, as opposed to you saying, 'We will not pay,' and me saying, 'We will not pay.' "

Peña Nieto: saying that Trumpery's repeated threats had placed "a very big mark on our back, Mr. President" warned that "my position has been and will continue to be very firm, saying that Mexico cannot pay for the wall."

Trumpery: "But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that." rage

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Boy, did you ever get snookered... Empty Re: Boy, did you ever get snookered...

Post by T Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm

and yet...Mary Jane Newell (and her type) ignores reality and adores this nut.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just love this man..He

By MARY JANE NEWELL, Community Member, Oxford — Thu, 08/03/2017 - 11:27
I just love this man..He beats a politician every time he opens his mouth..they (politicians) think only a politician can or should be President..I guess we proved them wrong!

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum