Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The complete list of Trumpery's insult Tweets

Go down

The complete list of Trumpery's insult Tweets Empty The complete list of Trumpery's insult Tweets

Post by T Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 pm

A

The Associated Press
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“false”“has one of the worst reporters in the business”“dishonest reporting”“always looking for a hit to bring them back into relevancy—ain't working”“Reuters is a far more professional operation”“an organization that has totally lost its way”“reporting is terrible & highly inaccurate”“now irrelevant”“they have lost their way and are no longer credible”“should change their fraudulent story”
ABC News Politics
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“totally biased”“fake news”“Such dishonesty!”“LIE”
Anderson Cooper “360”
CNN NEWS PROGRAM
“a waste”
Amazon
ONLINE RETAILER
“doing great damage to tax paying retailers”“if @amazon ever had to pay fair taxes, its stock would crash and it would crumble like a paper bag”“@washingtonpost scam is saving it!”“no profit company”
The American delegate system
“rigged”“RIGGED”“totally rigged!”“totally rigged”“the system is rigged”“rigged”“rigged!”“rigged”“the books are cooked”“totally rigged”“rigged!”“Don't let the bosses take your vote!”“The rules DID CHANGE in Colorado shortly after I entered the race in June because the pols and their bosses knew I would win with the voters”“great people being disenfranchised by politicians. Repub party is in trouble!”“The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians.”“totally unfair!”“I win a state in votes and then get non-representative delegates because they are offered all sorts of goodies by Cruz campaign. Bad system!”
ABC News-Washington Post poll
POLLING GROUP
“just about the most inaccurate poll around election time!”“disgrace”“Very dishonest”
Huma Abedin
AIDE TO HILLARY CLINTON
“was a major security risk”
John R. Allen
RETIRED UNITED STATES MARINE GENERAL
“failed badly in his fight against ISIS”“his record = BAD”
"All Business: The Essential Donald Trump"
DOCUMENTARY FILM
“a total waste of time”“A joke!”
Assault allegations
ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BROUGHT FORWARD BY SEVERAL WOMEN
“totally phoney”“100% made up”“already proven false”“made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED”“Totally made up nonsense to steal the election”“100% fabricated”“made-up”“pushed strongly by the media and the Clinton Campaign”“may poison the minds of the American Voter”
New 747 Air Force One
AIRPLANE
“costs are out of control”“Cancel order!”
ABC News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“Fiction writers!”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“fake news”“totally wrong in General E.”

B

Cory Booker
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future!”“I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.”
Jeb Bush campaign
“a total waste of money”“too much staff being paid way too much money”
Jeb Bush supporters
“everyone of those people who contributed are getting something to the detriment of America”
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
SUPREME COURT JUSTICE
“an incompetent judge!”“has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me”“Her mind is shot”“resign!”
Glenn Beck
TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“endorsement means nothing!”“dumb as a rock”“crying”“lost all credibility”“failing”“irrelevant”“wacko”“failing, crying, lost soul”“sad”“has zero credibility”“very dumb and failing”“irrelevant”“mental basketcase”“irrelevant”“viewers & ratings are way down”“a real nut job”“always seems to be crying”“wacky”
Joy Behar
TELEVISION HOST
“fired from her last show for lack of ratings”
Frank Bruni
COLUMNIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“dope”
Charles Blow
“dishonest reporting”
Brent Bozell
PRESIDENT, MEDIA RESEARCH CENTER
“begging for money like a dog”
David Brooks
“a clown”“dummy!”“one of the dumbest of all pundits”“he has no sense of the real world!”“is closing in on being the dumbest of them all”“doesn’t have a clue”
Michael Barbaro
REPORTER, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“should resign”“the author of the now discredited @nytimes hit piece on me”“The writer of the now proven false story”
Lisa Belkin
CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT, YAHOO NEWS
“low-life”
Mika Brzezinski
CO-HOST, “MORNING JOE”
“dumb as a rock”“Crazy”“low I.Q.”“was bleeding badly from a face-lift”“had a mental breakdown while talking about me”“crazy and very dumb”“crazy”“clown”“very insecure”“off the wall”“mess!”“not very bright”“neurotic”“has gone wild with hate”
“The Bias-Free Language Guide”
GUIDE TO POLITICALLY SENSITIVE SPEAKING
“an outrage”
The Benghazi hearings
CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS
“a total disaster for Republicans & America”
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
GOLF COURSE
“a toy by comparison”
Elizabeth Beck
LAWYER
“People like lawyer Elizabeth Beck and failed writer Harry Hurt & others talk about me but know nothing about me”“knows nothing about me”“I loved beating her”“did a terrible job against me”“easy for me to beat”“she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep.”
Jeb Bush campaign staffer
“arrogant”“questioned me in such a nasty fashion”
Paul Begala
FORMER POLITICAL ADVISER TO BILL CLINTON
“dopey”“has knowingly committed fraud”
Britain
“trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem”
Jeb Bush
FORMER FLORIDA GOVERNOR
“no honor!”“failed presidential candidate”“low energy”“just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it's far too late”“Just another clueless politician!”“hypocrite”“has no clue”“failed campaign”“How can @JebBush beat Hillary Clinton- if he can't beat anyone else on the #GOPDebate stage with $150M?”“lightweight”“spending a fortune of special interest against me in SC”“lightweight”“desperate and sad”“Weak”“no chance”“gave up and enlisted Mommy and his brother”“Jeb failed as Jeb”“Weak”“by far the weakest of the lot”“has gone nasty with lies”“Not a leader!”“failed campaign”“Sad!”“A pathetic figure!”“desperate”“spent a fortune of special interest money on a Super Bowl ad”“weak candidate”“zero communication skills”“had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me”“total disaster”“will do anything to stay at the trough”“at the bottom of the barrel”“low energy guy”“he should go home and relax!”“low energy”“sad sack”“did poorly last night in the debate”“chances of winning are zero”“weak & ineffective”“campaign is a disaster”“low-energy individual”“low-energy 'stiff'”“has no chance”“a sad case”“a total embarrassment to himself and his family”“took millions of $'s of hit ads on me”“spent $59 million & done”“failed candidate”“ridiculous”“SO SAD”“he's bottom (and gone), I'm top (by a lot)”“poor”“really pathetic”“phony”“low energy”“weak”“campaign is a disaster”“a loser”“can't win”“terrible on Face the Nation”“a basket case”“ineffective”“weak”“false advertising”“campaign is a disaster”“puppet”“cratered”“puppet”“if Jeb Bush were more competent he could not have lost the skirmish with Marco”“stupid message”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“campaign is in total disarray”“paid ridiculous amounts of money”“if he can't manage his campaign, how can he manage our countries finances?”“had a tiny 300 person crowd”“totally lost”“too soft”“our country needs more energy and spirit than you can provide!”“pathetic”“doubled Florida State debt”“has been confused for forty years”“policies in Florida helped lead to its almost total collapse”“100% CONTROLLED”“a failing campaign”“just can't get it right!”“bad on women's health issues”“weak on illegal immigration”“no more Bushes”“fell more than anybody”“is miserable”“just doesn't get it”“will never secure the border”“will NEVER Make America Great Again”
George W. Bush
FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
“the WTC came down during his watch”“no more Bushes”“wants $120,000 to make a boring speech”“not nice!”
George Bush
“no more Bushes”
Joseph R. Biden Jr.
VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
“not very bright”
Michael Bloomberg
FORMER MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY
“Little”“never had the guts to run for president”“his last term as Mayor was a disaster!”
Alec Baldwin
ACTOR
“impersonation just can't get any worse”“portrayal stinks”
Donna Brazile
INTERIM CHAIRWOMAN, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE
“Totally dishonest”“chokes on the truth”
Matt Bai
NATIONAL POLITICAL COLUMNIST, YAHOO NEWS
“dummy”
John O. Brennan
DIRECTOR OF THE C.I.A.
“Not good!”
Richard Blumenthal
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“I think Senator Blumenthal should take a nice long vacation in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least say he was there”“begged for forgiveness like a child”“a phony Vietnam con artist!”“Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal”“cried like a baby”“should be the one who is investigated for his acts”“a joke”“devised one of the greatest military frauds in U.S. history”“cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness”“misrepresents”“never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie)”

C

Hillary Clinton
DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE
“Crooked”“Crooked”“bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!”“Crooked”“paid for and stole the Dem Primary”“Crooked”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“Crooked”“played the press for fools on Russia”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a bad candidate!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss”“lost the debates and lost her direction!”“in the end, had no game!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?”“gave our country away”“Crooked”“colluded”“Is she allowed to so collude?”“Crooked”“a terrible candidate”“Crooked”“Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!”“no enthusiasm!”“Crooked”“unfit to serve”“Crooked”“decades of lies and scandal”“Crooked Hillary's corruption is closing in”“Guilty - cannot run”“Crooked”“a big mistake”“Crooked”“should not be allowed to run for president”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Bad judgement!”“unfit to be president”“Crooked Hillary”“We must not let #CrookedHillary take her CRIMINAL SCHEME into the Oval Office”“launched her political career by letting terrorists off the hook”“Crooked”“Hillary said she was under sniper fire (while surrounded by USSS.) Turned out to be a total lie. She is not fit to lead our country”“Crooked H”“wants to take in as many Syrians as possible”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“FAILED ALL OVER THE WORLD”“loves to lie”“She'll say anything and change NOTHING!”“a Wall Street PUPPET!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has never created a job in her life”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a foreign policy DISASTER”“you have failed, failed, and failed”“too weak to lead”“no solutions, no ideas, no credibility”“the most corrupt person to ever run for the presidency of the United States”“If we let Crooked run the govt, history will remember 2017 as the year America lost its independence”“So CROOKED”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Such a dishonest person”“Crooked”“crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“SO CORRUPT!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“should be in jail”“Crooked”“PAY TO PLAY POLITICS”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Fraud”“Crooked”“unfit to run”“disgraceful behavior”“Crooked”“Hypocrite”“Hypocrite!”“nothing Hillary has said about her secret server has been true”“there's never been anything like your lies”“If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation”“Crooked”“has only created jobs at the FBI and DOJ!”“Crooked”“Owned by Wall St and Politicians”“nasty to Sanders supporters behind closed doors”“Crooked”“Crooked”“suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT!”“Crooked”“terrible!”“Crooked”“not getting the job done”“failing for 30 years”“Crooked”“failed all over the world”“a typical politician”“all talk, no action”“taking the day off again, she needs the rest”“copying my airplane rallies”“puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning”“Crooked”“Crooked”“said horrible things about my supporters”“SO INSULTING to my supporters”“Crooked”“very dumb”“Unfit to serve as #POTUS”“totally confused”“just gave a disastrous news conference”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“doesn't have the strength or the stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“doesn't have the drive or stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“Crooked”“has BAD JUDGEMENT”“brainpower is highly overrated, decision making is so bad”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“called African-American youth “SUPER PREDATORS””“will NEVER be able to solve the problems of poverty, education and safety”“Crooked”“SABOTAGE OF THE INNER CITIES”“CORRUPTION”“only knows how to make a speech when it is a hit on me”“No policy”“using the oldest play in the Dem playbook”“all talk and NO ACTION!”“using race-baiting”“She should be ashamed of herself!”“pandering to the worst instincts in our society”“lies”“crooked”“fear-mongering!”“LIE!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not a talented person or politician”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not fit to be our next president!”“Anybody whose mind 'SHORT CIRCUITS' is not fit to be our president! Look up the word 'BRAINWASHED.”“Very dangerous!”“Crooked”“unfit to serve as President”“bad judgment”“incompetent”“Crooked”“Crooked”“A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!”“Crooked”“100% owned by her donors”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has very small and unenthusiastic crowds in Pennsylvania”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a formula for disaster!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a lose cannon”“extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“very long and very boring speech”“Crooked”“Crooked”“corruption and devastation follows her”“no one has worse judgement”“owned by Wall Street!”“unfit to lead the country”“Crooked”“wants to flood our country with Syrian immigrants that we know little or nothing about”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“incompetent”“Crooked”“a liar!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“betrayed Bernie voters”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“judgement so bad”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not at all loyal”“Crooked”“BAD JUDGEMENT”“Crooked”“Crooked”“killed jobs!”“Against steelworkers and miners”“destroyed jobs and manufacturing”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“look at all of the bad decisions she has made”“Crooked”“led Obama into bad decisions!”“will sell our country down the tubes!”“Crooked”“bought and paid for by Wall Street, lobbyists and special interests”“Crooked”“has made so many mistakes”“embarrassed herself and the country with her e-mail lies”“Crooked”“a DISASTER on foreign policy”“Crooked”“negative ads are not true”“Crooked”“email lies”“fraudulent”“Sad!!”“Having ZERO impact”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“WEAK leadership”“Crooked”“lies”“Lyin' Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“lied to the FBI and to the people of our country”“Crooked”“sooooo guilty”“incompetent”“very bad judgement”“Crooked”“dishonest”“Crooked”“Not fit!”“BAD JUDGEMENT!”“unfit to serve as President”“Crooked”“Her temperament is weak”“Crooked”“As usual, bad judgment.”“A total disgrace!”“Crooked”“guilty as hell”“Crooked”“will NEVER be able to handle the complexities and danger of ISIS”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“As Bernie Sanders said, Hillary Clinton has bad judgement. Bill's meeting was probably initiated and demanded by Hillary!”“sellng out America”“Not capable!”“ill-fit”“Presidency would be catastrophic”“bad judgment”“Crooked”“Lying”“Crooked”“Crooked”“such bad judgement”“Crooked”“no sense of markets”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bad judgement”“Disgraceful!”“Crooked”“All talk, no action!”“Crooked”“would be a disaster”“Crooked”“may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency”“will be a disaster for jobs and the economy!”“Crooked”“dangerous”“Corrupt”“dishonest”“defrauded America”“judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy”“Crooked”“bad judgment”“failed policies”“really bad judgement and a temperament”“totally unfit to be our president”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“will be a disaster”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“total fraud!”“Crooked”“record is so bad, unable to answer tough questions!”“Crooked”“unfit to be president”“very bad and destructive track record”“poor leadership skills”“bad judgement”“Not honest!”“Crooked”“Reading poorly from the telepromter!”“Crooked”“doesn't even look presidential!”“Bad performance”“Crooked”“no longer has credibility”“too much failure in office”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“has made so many mistakes”“Crooked”“BAD judgement!”“Crooked”“zero natural talent”“Crooked”“decision making ability-zilch!”“temperament is bad”“Crooked”“fraud”“very stupid use of e-mails”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bad judgement and temperament”“Crooked”“Crooked”“CROOKED”“Crooked”“Crooked”“suffers from plain old bad judgement!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Would be four more years of stupidity!”“her judgement has been proven to be so bad!”“not qualified”“Wrong!”“reckless and dangerous”“Crooked”“very dishonest”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has no chance!”“zero imagination and even less stamina”“ISIS, China, Russia and all would love for her to be president”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a fraud”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can't close the deal with Bernie Sanders”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Can't believe she would misrepresent the facts!”“Crooked”“Liar!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can't close the deal on Crazy Bernie”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has bad judgment!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“corrupt”“bad judgement”“ZERO leadership ability”“Constantly playing the women's card - it is sad!”“Crooked”“said she is used to “dealing with men who get off the reservation.” Actually, she has done poorly with such men!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency”“Crooked”“one of the all time great enablers!”“Crooked”“unqualified to be president”“incompetent”“has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”“not presidential material”“a major national security risk”“such bad judgement”“lied last week”“doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”“totally flawed candidate”“stupidity”“pathetic”“SAD!”“LIED at the debate last night”“We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that”“lied”“disloyal person”“no strength, no stamina”“weak and ineffective”“does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”“will be soundly defeated”“won't call out radical Islam”“afraid of Obama & the emails”“SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”“weak”“corruption is what she's best at”“no strength or stamina”“totally incompetent as a manager and leader”“she looked lost”“her record is so bad”“the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”“100% CONTROLLED”“Just can't read speeches!”
Lincoln Chafee
FORMER RHODE ISLAND GOVERNOR
“Can anyone imagine Chafee as president? No way.”
Bill Clinton
“'doesn't know much'”“Wild Bill”“There's never been anyone more abusive to women in politics”“Highly overrated!”“What Bill did was stupid!”“the WORST abuser of woman in U.S. political history”“hypocrite”“was called a racist”“terrible, failed badly”“so inappropriate”“DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM”
Ben Cardin
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“It's politicians like Cardin that have destroyed Baltimore.”
Bill and Hillary Clinton
“the real predators”
Club for Growth
ANTITAX POLITICAL GROUP
“a dumb group!”“trying to extort $1,000,000.00 from me”“Disgraceful!”“tried to extort $1,000,000 from me”“They are total losers!”“tried to shake me down for one million dollars”“Phony”“a very dishonest group”“They represent conservative values terribly & are bad for America”“asked me for $1 million. I said no & they went negative. Extortion!”“went hostile w/ a series of incorrect & ill-informed ads”“total frauds”“crooked”“falsely advertising”“Phony”“Little respected”“Total hypocrites!”“phony”
Ted Cruz campaign
“bad!”“the Cruz people are back to doing very sleazy and dishonest 'pushpolls' on me”
S.E. Cupp
COLUMNIST
“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”“one of the least talented people on television”“boring and biased!”“totally biased loser who doesn't have a clue”“will be gone soon”“hard to watch, zero talent”“one of the dumber pundits on tv”
Graydon Carter
EDITOR, VANITY FAIR
“no talent”“will be out!”“a total loser”“sloppy”“grubby”
Carl Cameron
REPORTER, FOX NEWS
“consistently fumbles & misrepresents poll results”“has been so wrong & he hates it!”
Anderson Cooper
ANCHOR, CNN
“Has the absolutely worst anti-Trump talking heads on his show”
Amy Chozick
“third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”
Alisyn Camerota
CO-HOST, “NEW DAY”
“disaster”
Katie Couric
GLOBAL ANCHOR, YAHOO NEWS
“third rate reporter”“has been largely forgotten”“should be ashamed of herself”“fraudulent editing”
CNN
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“Fiction writers!”“Not fair”“Fake News”“going out of their way to disparage our great First Responders”“#FakeNews”“Total lie!”“Fake News”“ratings challenged”“#FNN”“#FraudNewsCNN”“#FakeNews, #FraudNewsCNN”“I am extremely pleased to see that @CNN has finally been exposed as #FakeNews and garbage journalism. It's about time!”“Ratings way down!”“got caught falsely pushing their phony Russian stories”“FAKE NEWS!”“Fake News”“phony stories”“Fake News”“Fake News”“their election polls were a WAY OFF disaster”“Fake News”“Sad!”“has become a joke”“the enemy of the American People!”“FAKE NEWS”“unwatchable”“FAKE NEWS”“FAKE NEWS”“Considering it is CNN, can't imagine it will be great!”“ratings are tanking since election”“credibility will soon be gone!”“a total meltdown with their FAKE NEWS”“they don't have a clue!”“FAKE NEWS!”“I thought that @CNN would get better after they failed so badly in their support of Hillary Clinton however, since election, they are worse!”“is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton”“they don't know what to do”“They will never learn!”“still doesn't get it”“Fraud”“totally dishonest!”“Really pathetic”“everyone knows they are biased”“the worst”“fortunately they have bad ratings”“so negative”“bad product”“really bad”“(Clinton News Network)”“little watched”“Boring anti-Trump panelists, mostly losers in life!”“ratings are so low - and getting worse”“just doesn't get it”“Their news on me is fiction, a disgrace to the broadcasting industry, an arm of the Clinton campaign”“unwatchable”“so disgusting in their bias”“Ratings challenged”“Constant phony reporting”“turns everyone off”“failing”“Totally dishonest”“low ratings”“anchors are completely out of touch with everyday people”“will soon be the least trusted name in news”“laughable!”“SAD!”“panels are so one sided”“Don't watch CNN!”“low ratings”“dumb, one-sided panels”“the worst”“the Clinton News Network”“people don't like”“I don't watch”“Guests are stacked for Crooked Hillary!”“all negative”“dead network!”“few people are watching”“softball questions”“all negative when it comes to me”“I don't watch it anymore”“losing all credibility”“Clinton News Network”“totally biased”“one big lie!”“Shows are predictable garbage!”“so biased”“getting more and more biased”“Clinton News Network”“so negative, getting even worse”“Don't watch CNN!”“I no longer watch”“bad television!”“Very unprofessional”“working hard to make me look as bad as possible”“angry haters”“Terrible panel”“so negative it is impossible to watch”“really one-sided and unfair reporting”“dishonest reporting”“so sad”“paid a fortune for an Iowa Poll, which shows me in first place over Cruz by 13%, 33% to 20% - then doesn't use it”“When will @CNN get some real political talent”“totally one-sided and biased against me that it is becoming boring”“only says negative”“bad reporters”“just plain dumb!”“does not cover me accurately”“why can't they get it right”“ratings starved”
CNBC
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“crazy”“fictitious polling numbers”“sad”“continues to report fictious poll numbers”“pushing the GOP around”“ridiculous debate terms”
Common Core standards
EDUCATION POLICY
“a disaster”
Ted Cruz’s Iowa caucus speech
VICTORY SPEECH
“rambling, overly flamboyant”
The Cruz-Kasich pact
FAILED ATTEMPT AT POLITICAL COOPERATION
“ridiculous”“dumb”“dead on arrival!”“joke of a deal”“not being honored”“almost dead”“Very dumb!”
Gonzalo P. Curiel
JUDGE OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
“very biased”“unfair”“totally biased”“very unfair”“Totally biased”
Ted Cruz
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Lyin', he should drop out of the race-stop wasting time & money”“Sad!”“Made all sorts of crazy charges”“really went wacko today”“Lyin'”“Can't function under pressure”“not very presidential”“Lyin', can never beat Hillary Clinton”“has NO path to victory”“can never beat Hilary Clinton”“Lyin'”“desperate”“weak”“has to team up with a guy who openly can't stand him”“mathematically dead and totally desperate”“Lyin'”“Drop out LYIN' Ted”“all he can do is be a spoiler, never a nice thing to do”“hates New York”“Lyin’”“Hillary would destroy him”“can't win with the voters so he has to sell himself to the bosses”“Lyin'”“Lyin'”“can't get votes (I am millions ahead of him)”“has to get his delegates from the Republican bosses”“will never be able to beat Hillary”“Lyin'”“Despite a rigged delegate system, I am hundreds of delegates ahead of him”“attacked New Yorkers and New York values- we don't forget!”“weak”“losing big”“just another dishonest politician”“lyin'”“Mormons don't like LIARS!”“Lyin'”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”“a big problem!”“lyin'”“desperate”“can't win!”“his lying is getting worse”“lyin'”“Lyin’”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“LYIN' TED”“another all talk, no action pol!”“he has accomplished absolutely nothing”“lying”“choker”“loser”“a nasty guy”“liar”“lies like a dog-over and over again!”“does not have the right 'temperment' to be President”“disloyal”“biggest liar in politics!”“a world class LIAR”“a true lowlife pol!”“lying”“a liar!”“complete & total liar”“holds the Bible high and then lies and misrepresents the facts!”“a cheater!”“LIES!”“Nasty”“cheater”“I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen”“lies so much and is so dishonest”“the worst liar, crazy or very dishonest”“caught cold in lie”“should be immediately disqualified in Iowa”“just lied again”“told thousands of caucusgoers (voters) that Trump was strongly in favor of ObamaCare and 'choice' - a total lie!”“fraud”“sent out a VOTER VIOLATION certificate to thousands of voters”“didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it”“lying on so many levels”“totally unelectable”“deceptive”“dishonest”“Not one Senator is endorsing Canada Ted!”“can't even get a Senator like @BenSasse, who is easy, to endorse him”“will do anything to stay at the trough”“dropping like a rock”“reckless”“a nervous wreck”“not caring for the truth”“in bed w/ Wall St.”“puppet!”“people do not like Ted”“a nervous wreck”“falling in the polls”“spending $millions on ads paid for by his N.Y. bosses”“hypocrite”“greatly dishonest”“When will @TedCruz give all the New York based campaign contributions back to the special interests that control him”“hypocrite”“why did he accept money from people who espouse gay marriage?”“says one thing for money, does another for votes”“the ultimate hypocrite”“did not list on his personal disclosure form personally guaranteed loans from banks. They own him!”“The Ted Cruz wiseguy apology to the people of New York is a disgrace”“not much of a reformer”“Goldman Sachs owns him”“not believable”“not nice”“would speak behind my back, get caught, and then deny it”“should not make statements behind closed doors to his bosses”“he will fall like all others”
Ben Carson
RETIRED NEUROSURGEON
“incapable of understanding foreign policy”“very weak on illegal immigration”“many lies by Ben Carson”“Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“has never created a job in his life (well, maybe a nurse)”“very weak on illegal immigration”
Chris Christie
NEW JERSEY GOVERNOR
“spending all of his time in NH”
CNN panelists
“a joke”“biased”“very dumb”“Boring”“mostly losers in life!”
Mark Cuban
OWNER, DALLAS MAVERICKS
“not smart enough to run for president!”“dopey”
China
“they do NOTHING for us with North Korea”“just talk”“Terrible!”
The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
PHILANTHROPIC ORGANIZATION
“a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE”
Court order halting immigration ban
“disgraceful”“horrible”“dangerous”“wrong”“A terrible decision”“ridiculous”
Chris Cuomo
ANCHOR, CNN
“FAKE NEWS!”
CBS
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“Fiction writers!”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“FAKE NEWS”“the enemy of the American People!”
Congressional town hall meetings
“so-called angry crowds”“planned out by liberal activists”“Sad!”
Chicago
“totally out of control, Chicago needs help!”“If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible carnage going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!”
James Comey
FORMER F.B.I. DIRECTOR
“leadership was a disaster!”“lied and leaked and totally protected Hillary Clinton”“illegal leaks”“leaked CLASSIFIED INFORMATION to the media. That is so illegal!”“Very 'cowardly!'”“so many false statements and lies”“a leaker!”“better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”“will be replaced by someone who will do a far better job”“lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington”
The court system
“slow and political!”
Comcast executives
“out of control”
Congress
LEGISLATIVE BODY
“can't get its act together on HealthCare”“can't even give us HCare!”
Chief executives on the Manufacturing Council
“For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place, Grandstanders”
James Clapper
FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
“famously got caught lying to Congress”
Congressional Vote to Raise Debt Ceiling
“a mess!”
Bob Corker
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Now act so hurt & wounded!”“had zero chance of being elected”“helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal”“set the U.S. way back”“liddle' Bob Corker”“doesn't have a clue”“incompetent”“lightweight”“sad”“now is only negative on anything Trump”“dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him”“couldn't get elected dog catcher in Tennessee”“Liddle' Bob”“Was made to sound a fool”“in the way of our great agenda”“gave us the Iran Deal, & that's about it”“Didn't have the guts to run!”“a negative voice”“largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!”“I said ‘NO‘ and he dropped out”“‘begged’ me to endorse him for re-election”“constantly asking me whether or not he should run again in '18”“Strange”
Jill Colvin
JOURNALIST, ASSOCIATED PRESS
“one of the truly bad reporters”“stories are fictional garbage”
Carmen Yulín Cruz
MAYOR OF SAN JUAN
“Such poor leadership ability”“Results of recovery efforts will speak much louder than complaints by San Juan Mayor”

D

Bill de Blasio
MAYOR OF NEW YORK CITY
“the worst mayor in the United States”“disgrace”“worst mayor in the United States”“inept”“probably the worst Mayor in the history of #NYC”
Democrats
“rigged the Primaries!”“Crooked”“will only vote for Tax Increases”“That's all they are good at!”“only want to increase taxes and obstruct”“fighting so hard for Sanctuary crime”“have gone so far LEFT that they are no longer recognizable”“want MASSIVE tax increases & soft, crime producing borders”“don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A.”“don't want massive tax cuts - how does that win elections?”“have no one who can change tones!”“use the courts and associated delay at all times”“make Security for our country very difficult”“Obstructionist”“Obstructionist”“obstructionists”“have fooled the people”“only obstruction”“no ideas or votes”“obstructionists”“scream death as OCare dies!”“totally obstruct”“Disgraceful!”“They can't win so all they do is slow things down & obstruct!”“have only confirmed 48 of 197 Presidential Nominees”“purposely misstated Medicaid”“no help”“All they do is delay and complain”“have no policies or ideas”“have become nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS”“Obstruction”“would do much better as a party if they got together with Republicans”“no ideas”“can only obstruct”“want to raise taxes big!”“want to stop tax cuts, good healthcare and Border Security”“Their ObamaCare is dead”“have no answer”“Obstructionist”“have no message, not on economics, not on taxes, not on jobs, not on failing #Obamacare”“OBSTRUCTIONISTS!”“taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors”“nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS!”“should be ashamed”“PRETEND to be aggrieved”“have been complaining for months”“Phony hypocrites!”“so sad!”“want billions to go to Insurance Companies to bail out donors”“want illegals to pour through our borders”“jeopardizing the safety of our troops to bail out their donors”“want to shut government”“trying to bail out insurance companies”“failed in Kansas and are now failing in Georgia”“Big advantage in Electoral College & lost!”“made up and pushed the Russian story as an excuse for running a terrible campaign”“so pathetic”“overplaying their hand”“They lost the election, and now they have lost their grip on reality”“Russia talk is FAKE NEWS put out by the Dems”“had to come up with a story as to why they lost the election, and so badly (306), so they made up a story - RUSSIA”“discredited”“a mess”“nothing going but to obstruct”“delaying my cabinet picks for purely political reasons”“the loss by the Dems was so big”“badly defeated & demoralized”“making up phony polls in order to suppress the the Trump”“corrupt political machine”“cheating Bernie out of the nom”“Crazy!”“in a total meltdown”“it's the Democrat's total weakness that is the greatest recruiting tool of ISIS!!!”
Democratic presidential candidates
“very gentle and soft”“no STAR”
Sopan Deb
REPORTER, CBS NEWS
“dishonest reporting”“should be fired”“lied”“dishonest”
The Des Moines Register
NEWSPAPER
“failing”“I think something's going on w/them”“ultra liberal”“seriously failing”“they lie”“failing”“ultra liberal”“has no power in Iowa”
The Daily Beast
NEWS WEBSITE
“failing”“money losing”
The Democratic debate
“very boring”“really boring”
Debates
“really dumb but record setting”
Leaked D.N.C. emails
“BAD JUDGEMENT”“really dumb”“should never have been written”“stupid”
Democratic National Convention
“Pathetic”“has paid ZERO respect to the great police and law enforcement professionals”“SAD!”“the Republican Convention was far more interesting (with a much more beautiful set)”“total mess”
Donny Deutsch
TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“a big failure in TV”“Irrelevant!”
Rodrigo Duterte
PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES
“Terrible!”
Maureen Dowd
“Crazy”“wacky”“pretends she knows me well--wrong!”“Wacky”“hardly knows me”“makes up things that I never said”“boring interviews and column”“A neurotic dope!”
Brandon Victor Dixon
ACTOR PORTRAYING AARON BURR IN "HAMILTON"
“Very rude and insulting”“Couldn't even memorize lines!”
Democratic National Committee
“RIGGED the system to illegally steal the Primary from Bernie Sanders”“real collusion and dishonesty”“poorly defended”“Gross negligence”“why did they not have 'hacking defense' like the RNC has”“so careless”
2016 Democratic Primaries
“rigged”

E

European leaders
“weak leaders”
Erick Erickson
CONSERVATIVE COMMENTATOR
“got fired like a dog from RedState”“ran Red State into the ground”“no 'it' factor”“total low life”“will fade fast”“fired like a dog”“just doesn't have IT!”“a major sleaze and buffoon”
Early voting in Florida
“dishonest”“very dishonest”
The electoral process
“rigged”“corrupt”“Rigged”“RIGGED!”“Rigged”“RIGGED”“Rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“rigged”“allowed Crooked Hillary to get away with 'murder'”“rigged”“Rigged”“Very very unfair!”“rigged”“totally rigged and corrupt!”“totally rigged & corrupt!”
The 2016 election
“media-rigged”“absolutely being rigged”“being rigged by the media, in a coordinated effort with the Clinton campaign”“rigged”“is being rigged”
Election pollsters
“wrong big on election”“fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election”“did the phony election polls”“were so wrong”“rigged”
Election for chairman of the Democratic National Committee
“totally 'rigged.'”
The European Union
“very protectionist”
ESPN
“it is no wonder ESPN ratings have 'tanked,' in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!”“bad programming”“People are dumping it in RECORD numbers”
2017 Emmy Awards Ratings
“bad”“the worst ever”

F

Fox News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“How many times can the same people ask the same question?”“totally biased and disgusting reporting”“in the bag!”“clown announcers”“so biased it is disgusting”“only puts negative people on”“Biased - a total joke!”“the only network that does not even mention my very successful event last night”“childishly written & taunting PR statement”“The statement put out yesterday by @FoxNews was a disgrace to good broadcasting and journalism”“without me they'd have no ratings!”“pathetic”“treats me so badly”“not fair”“Why doesn't @FoxNews quote the new Iowa @CNN Poll where I have a 33% to 20% lead over Ted Cruz and all others. Think about it!”“has been treating me very unfairly”“other networks seem to treat me so much better than Fox News”“only Fox News is consistantly fighting the Trump win”“should be ashamed of yourself”“not very good or professional”
Forbes
MAGAZINE
“failed magazine”“circulation way down”“failing”“failing”
Fortune
MAGAZINE
“few people know that Fortune Magazine is still in business”
The Fox News debate
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
“failed, poorly rated”“The 'debate' tonight will be a total disaster”
Fox News polls
POLLING GROUP
“another phony hit job on me”
Carly Fiorina
FORMER BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
“a V.P. candidate who failed badly”“a running mate who was unable to catch on in her own failed campaign”“campaign is dead”“failing campaign”“terrible at business”“did such a horrible job”“if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache”“has zero chance”
Jeff Flake
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“had zero chance of being elected”“Now act so hurt & wounded!”“Not a fan”“weak on crime & border!”“WEAK on borders, crime and a non-factor in Senate”“He's toxic!”“Really sad”“a very weak and ineffective Senator”“Sad!”“weak”
F.B.I.
DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE AGENCY AND SECURITY SERVICE
“totally unable to stop the national security 'leakers'”
The Freedom Caucus
FREEDOM CAUCUS
“will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team”“was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory”
The first 100 days of a presidency
“ridiculous standard”
Former U.S. Presidents
“foolish”
Ken Frazier
CHIEF EXECUTIVE, MERCK
“RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!”
Facebook
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPANY
“was always anti-Trump”“Collusion?”

G

Whoopi Goldberg
ACTRESS AND TELEVISION PERSONALITY
“now in total freefall”“terrible”“very sad!”
Willie Geist
HOST, “SUNDAY TODAY”
“uncomfortable looking”
Major Garrett
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT, CBS NEWS
“total agenda”“bad reporter”“covers me very inaccurately”
Bernard Goldberg
JOURNALIST
“not good”“just doesn't know about winning”
David Gregory
POLITICAL ANALYST, CNN
“got thrown off of TV by NBC”“fired like a dog!”“not nice!”
Germany
“a total mess-big crime”“going through massive attacks to its people by the migrants allowed to enter the country”
Lindsey Graham
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“just can't forget his election trouncing”“a disgusting lie”“falsely stated that I said there is moral equivalency between the KKK, neo-Nazis & white supremacists”“Publicity seeking”“always looking to start World War III”“sadly weak on immigration”“Really sad”“no honor!”“failed presidential candidate”“I ran him out of the race like a little boy”“in the end he had no support”“ALL TALK AND NO ACTION!”“nasty!”“should respect me”“Failed presidential candidate”“dumb mouthpiece”“got zero against me- no cred!”“had zero in his presidential run before dropping out in disgrace”“embarrasses himself with endorsement of Bush”“embarrassed himself with his failed run for President”“so easy to beat!”
Robert Gates
FORMER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
“never liked”“dopey”“Always speaks badly of his many bosses”“knows nothing about me”“a total disaster!”
Kathy Griffin
COMEDIAN, ACTRESS
“should be ashamed of herself”
Roger Goodell
N.F.L. COMMISSIONER
“trying to justify the total disrespect certain players show to our country”

H

Arianna Huffington
FOUNDER, THE HUFFINGTON POST
“dummy”“liberal clown”
Maggie Haberman
JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“third-rate-reporter”“totally in the Hillary circle of bias”“sad”
Harry Hurt III
AUTHOR, “LOST TYCOON: THE MANY LIVES OF DONALD J. TRUMP”
“failed writer”“People like lawyer Elizabeth Beck and failed writer Harry Hurt & others talk about me but know nothing about me”“dummy dope”“wrote a failed book”
Melinda Henneberger
FORMER EDITOR IN CHIEF, ROLL CALL
“Don't misrepresent in order to make a point”
Mary Katharine Ham
JOURNALIST
“isn't smart enough to know what's going on at the border”
Mark Halperin
POLITICAL ANALYST
“Sleepy Eyes”“doesn't have a natural instinct for politics”
Kasie Hunt
POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT, MSNBC
“poor and purposely inaccurate reporting”
John Harwood
CHIEF WASHINGTON CORRESPONDENT, CNBC
“bombed”
Jeff Horwitz
REPORTER, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
“one of the worst reporters in the business”“wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face”
Dan Henninger
DEPUTY EDITOR, WALL STREET JOURNAL EDITORIAL PAGE
“lies”
Brit Hume
POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS
“a dope!”“know nothing”
Hugh Hewitt
HOST, “THE HUGH HEWITT SHOW”
“just a 3rd rate 'gotcha' guy!”“Very low ratings”
The Huffington Post
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“should change their fraudulent story”“money-losing”“money-losing”“they only write bad stories about me!”“money losing”
Nikki Haley
SOUTH CAROLINA GOVERNOR
“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!”
The cast of “Hamilton”
CAST OF THE BROADWAY SHOW
“should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior”“very rude”
“Hamilton”
SMASH BROADWAY MUSICAL
“highly overrated”
Haters
“going crazy”
Jemele Hill
CO-HOST, ESPN'S SPORTSCENTER
“With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have 'tanked,' in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!”
Health Insurance Individual Mandate
TAX PENALTY ON AMERICANS WHO REFUSE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE
“very unfair”“unpopular”

I

Islamic State
TERRORIST GROUP
“low-level degenerates”“thugs”“losers”
“Inside Politics”
CNN POLITICAL SHOW
“one hour of lies”
The Iran nuclear deal
INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT
“horrendous”“Not much of an agreement we have!”“horrible”“terrible”“horrendous”“horrible”“Really sad!”“horribly negotiated”“truly stupid”“insane”“incompetent”“incompetent”“horrible”“one of the most incompetent ever made”“terrible”“is a catastrophe”“will lead to at least partial world destruction”“one of the dumbest & most dangerous misjudgments ever”“poses a direct national security threat”
Illegal immigration
“crime and killing machine”
Internal Revenue Service
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“I unfairly get audited by the I.R.S. almost every single year.”
Investigation of Hillary Clinton's email
“rigged”
Iran
“playing with fire”“they don't appreciate how kind President Obama was to them. Not me!”“has been formally PUT ON NOTICE”“Should have been thankful for the terrible deal the U.S. made with them!”“doing many bad things behind our backs”
Investigations of the Trump Presidency
“Witch Hunt!”“the greatest Witch Hunt in political history”“Sad!”“a big Dem HOAX!”“a big Dem scam”“distraction”“Witch Hunt”“Witch Hunt”“the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history”

J

Penn Jillette
PERFORMER
“sad”“worst show in Las Vegas”“hokey garbage”“goofball atheist”“never had a chance”“wrote letter to me begging for forgiveness”“boring guy”
Samuel L. Jackson
ACTOR
“Don’t like @SamuelLJackson’s golf swing. Not athletic”“cheats”“does too many TV commercials – boring”“not a fan”
Woody Johnson
OWNER, THE NEW YORK JETS
“If Woody would’ve been w/me, he would’ve been in the playoffs”
Hallie Jackson
CORRESPONDENT, NBC NEWS
“bad reporting”
Cheri Jacobus
G.O.P. CONSULTANT
“really dumb”“Begged my people for a job”“Major loser, zero credibility!”“went hostile”“a real dummy”“virtually incompetent”“failed career”“incoherent with anger”
Bobby Jindal
FORMER LOUISIANA GOVERNOR
“spent $1,000 to register in New Hampshire & dropped out the next day. Such a waste!”“lightweight”“registered at less than 1 percent in the polls”
Chuck Jones
PRESIDENT OF UNITED STEELWORKERS LOCAL 1999
“has done a terrible job representing workers”“No wonder companies flee country!”
David Cay Johnston
PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING JOURNALIST
“a reporter, who nobody ever heard of”
Kim Jong-un
LEADER OF NORTH KOREA
“Little Rocket Man”“Rocket Man”“Little Rocket Man”“obviously a madman”“Rocket Man”

K

Tim Kaine
DEMOCRATIC VICE-PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE
“a joke!”“in pocket of Wall Street”“owned by the banks”“took hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts”
Megyn Kelly
ANCHOR, FOX NEWS
“You have no idea what my strategy on ISIS is”“get your facts straight”“BAD”“highly overrated”“so average in so many ways!”“crazy”“sick”“Never worth watching”“the most overrated person on tv”“is always complaining about Trump and yet she devotes her shows to me”“crazy”“Highly overrated”“her bad show is a total hit piece on me”“Crazy”“Crazy”“Can't watch Crazy Megyn anymore”“Without me her ratings would tank”“Get a life Megyn!”“lightweight reporter”“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct”“lightweight reporter”“so average in every way”“lies”“dopey”“highly overrated”“bad!”“very bad at math”“the most overrated anchor”“really weird, she's being driven crazy”“don't watch her show”“I don't watch”“had her two puppets say bad stuff”“should take another eleven day 'unscheduled' vacation”“lightweight”“highly overrated”“really off her game”“not very good or professional”“really bombed tonight”
Charles Krauthammer
COLUMNIST
“biased”“a @FoxNews flunky”“Iraq war monger”“highly overrated”“clown”“dopey”“should be fired”“a dope”“highly overrated”
Bill Kristol
EDITOR, THE WEEKLY STANDARD
“dummy”“an embarrassed loser”“dopey”“even dumber”“a sad case”“his predictions are always wrong”“Dopey”“lost all credibility”
Serge Kovaleski
“The reporter who pulled-back from his 14 year old never retracted story is having fun. I don't know what he looks like and don't know him!”
John King
CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT, CNN
“underachieving”
John Kasich's ad guy
“his proposal was a rip off”
Charles Koch
CONSERVATIVE DONOR, BILLIONAIRE, PHILANTHROPIST
“looking for a new puppet”
John Kasich
OHIO GOVERNOR
“Typical politician”“can't make a deal work”“mathematically dead and totally desperate”“will drop like a rock in the polls”“only looks O.K. in polls against Hillary because nobody views him as a threat and therefore have placed ZERO negative ads against him”“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“good for Mexico!”“Absentee Governor”“doesn't have what it takes”“poor”“can't debate”“dummy”“one of the worst presidential candidates in history”“so easy to beat!”“total failure”“total dud”“fell right into President Obama's trap on ObamaCare”“almost last”“he came in dead last”“I will sue him just for fun!”“so irrelevant to the race”“pathetic”“failed image”“failed campaign & debating skills”“wasting time & money”
Sadiq Khan
MAYOR OF LONDON
“Pathetic”“At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is 'no reason to be alarmed!'”
Colin Kaepernick
PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER
“YOU'RE FIRED”“Find something else to do!”

L

Sam Liccardo
MAYOR OF SAN JOSE, CALIF.
“did a terrible job”
Rich Lowry
EDITOR, NATIONAL REVIEW
“clueless”“incompetent”“should not be allowed on TV”“truly one of the dumbest of the talking heads”“doesn't have a clue!”
Charles Lane
OPINION WRITER, THE WASHINGTON POST
“a real dope”
Tom Llamas
REPORTER, ABC NEWS
“cannot report the news truthfully”“fraudulent story”
“The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell”
TELEVISION SHOW
“unwatchable”
Frank Luntz
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“a total clown”“a clown”“where did you find that dumb panel”“a low-class slob”“knows nothing about me or my religion”“came to my office looking for work”
John Legere
CHIEF EXECUTIVE, T-MOBILE
“focus on running your company”“try hiring some good managers”
Errol Louis
POLITICAL COMMENTATOR
“doesn't have a clue”
Don Lemon
ANCHOR, CNN
“a lightweight”“dumb as a rock”
John Lewis
UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN
“All talk, talk, talk - no action or results”“Sad!”“should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart”
Lockheed Martin F-35 Program
FIGHTER JET
“out of control”
Leakers of classified intelligence
“low-life”
Leaks
“a total 'witch hunt!'”
Loretta Lynch
FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL
“made law enforcement decisions for political purposes”“gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection”“Totally illegal!”
Late-Night Television Hosts
“dealing with the Democrats for their very unfunny & repetitive material”“always anti-Trump!”

M

Jonathan Martin
JOURNALIST, THE NEW YORK TIMES
“not good reporting”“would be nice if @jmartNYT learned how to read the polls before writing his next story”“dishonest”
Ruth Marcus
COLUMNIST, THE WASHINGTON POST
“terrible today on Face the Nation”“no focus, poor level of concentration”
Joe McQuaid
PUBLISHER, NEW HAMPSHIRE UNION LEADER
“dumb”
Meghan McCain
HOST, “AMERICA NOW,” AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR
“terrible”“Angry”“obnoxious”“she will never make it on T.V.”
“Meet the Press”
TELEVISION SHOW
“totally biased against me”“did a 1 hour hit job on me today”“totally biased and mostly false”“Dishonest”“very dishonest”“terrible ratings”“ratings starved”
“Morning Joe”
TELEVISION SHOW
“low rated”“low rated, :FAKE NEWS, Bad show”“don't watch anymore”“poorly rated”“low ratings”“low ratings”“unwatchable!”“low-rated”“sad & irrelevant!”“low ratings”“little watched”“SAD!”“bad ratings”“Gone off the deep end”“Nobody is watching”“low ratings!”“Small audience”“They misrepresent my positions!”“rapidly fading”“off the rails”“waste of time”“so off”
The “mainstream” media
“Disgraceful!”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“FABRICATE STORIES ABOUT ME”“FAKE NEWS”“Lost cred”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“going crazy”“Fake”“Fake News”“Fiction writers!”“Fake News”“licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked”“has become so partisan, distorted and fake”“Such hatred!”“going all out in order to demean and denigrate!”“story is totally made up”“dishonest”“Fake News”“Fake News”“one-sided coverage”“just made up”“Fake News Networks”“FAKE!”“out of control!”“No matter what I do or say, they will not write or speak truth”“Fake News”“Fake”“Fake News”“Fake News”“FAKE NEWS”“#FakeNews!”“Fake News”“Shame!”“working overtime in Puerto Rico doing their best to take the spirit away from our soldiers and first R's”“Fake News”“Because of #FakeNews my people are not getting the credit they deserve”“Fake News”“anti-Trump”“Collusion?”“dishonest”“Fake News”“totally biased”“#FAKE NEWS!”“they know nothing about me & have zero access”“dying magazines”“false reporting”“Fake News”“Fake News”“turns a blind eye to the gang violence on our streets!”“a platform to hate groups”“Fake News”“very dishonest, Fake News”“Fake News reporting”“worst”“dishonest”“Fake News”“totally misrepresent what I say about hate, bigotry etc. Shame!”“dishonest”“Fake News”“truly bad people!”“Fake News”“Fake News Suppression Polls!”“Fake News”“Fake News”“phony”“refuses to report the success of the first 6 months”“Fake News”“TOTALLY UNTRUE”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News!”“Purposely phony reporting.”“Fake News”“Fake News”“LEAKS”“Fake News”“FAKE NEWS”“becoming more and more dishonest”“Fake News”“sick”“Fake News”“Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!”“#Fake”“fraudulent reporting”“DISTORTING DEMOCRACY in our country!”“unnamed sources”“phony”“Fake”“highly slanted”“when you hear the words “sources say” from the Fake Media, often times those sources are made up and do not exist”“Fake News”“Fake News”“will never cover me accurately but who cares!”“Fake News”“dishonest”“#FakeNews”“working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media”“FRAUDULENT”“FAKE”“Wrong”“likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare”“Fake News”“Fake News”“hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media”“Fake”“made up a phony collusion with the Russians story”“has never been so wrong or so dirty”“Sad!”“agenda of hate”“phony sources”“Where is their apology to me for all of the incorrect stories???”“at an all time high”“Purposely incorrect stories”“report the great economic news since Election Day”“#FakeNews”“They hate that I can get the honest and unfiltered message out”“working so hard trying to get me not to use Social Media”“FAKE”“Fake”“works hard at disparaging & demeaning my use of social media because they don't want America to hear the real story!”“Fake”“Fake”“#FakeNews”“fake”“fake”“#FakeNews”“fabricated lies”“Fake”“#FakeNews!”“fake”“fake”“Fake”“Fake”“FAKE”“rarely reports Ocare is on its last legs”“Fake”“did everything in its power to make the Republican Healthcare victory look as bad as possible”“Fake”“will do or say anything in order to get attention”“officially out of control”“Fake”“FAKE”“refuses to state our long list of achievements”“fake”“FAKE”“almost always negative”“FAKE”“Every story is badly slanted”“Fake Media (not Real Media)”“BAD!”“has gotten even worse since the election”“Fake News”“now pushing the phony Russia story”“Fake News”“vicious”“inaccurate”“Fake News”“FAKE NEWS”“rude”“FAKE NEWS”“Russia talk is FAKE NEWS put out by the Dems, and played up by the media”“knowingly doesn't tell the truth”“Sad!”“FAKE NEWS”“A great danger to our country”“FAKE NEWS”“fake news”“the enemy of the American People!”“FAKE NEWS”“Fake”“Dishonest”“FAKE”“makes up stories and 'sources,'”“FAKE NEWS”“fading fast!”“fake news”“going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred”“FAKE NEWS, Very dishonest!”“lies!”“FAKE NEWS”“lied”“Very dishonest”“dishonest”“fake!”“Dishonest”“Terrible!”“Dishonest”“dishonest”“lies”“dishonest”“More dishonest than anyone knows”“distorted and inaccurate”“Serious bias - big problem!”“crooked”“typically false”“Very unfair!”“Very dishonest”“Don't let them fool you”“We are winning and the press is refusing to report it”“in the tank for Clinton”“refuses to talk about the three new national polls that have me in first place”“has deceived the public by putting women front and center with made-up stories and lies”“distorted”“dishonest”“rigging election!”“rigging election!”“pushing false and unsubstantiated charges, and outright lies”“dishonest”“So dishonest!”“want me out of the race so badly”“totally one-sided “spin””“VERY dishonest”“just made up lies!”“never covered Hillary's massive “hacking” or coughing attack”“It is being reported by virtually everyone, and is a fact, that the media pile on against me is the worst in American political history!”“corrupt”“dishonest”“dishonest”“My rallies are not covered properly”“never discuss the real message”“corrupt”“disgusting”“dishonest”“desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance”“Very dishonest!”“totally distort so many things on purpose”“very dishonest”“totally biased”“one-sided”“distorted”“biased”“dishonest”“dishonest”“coverage this morning of the very average Clinton speech and Convention is a joke”“phony”“will find a good spinnnn!”“dishonest”“biased”“spending more time doing a forensic analysis of Melania's speech than the FBI spent on Hillary's emails”“They think the public is stupid!”“so dishonest”“If I make a statement, they twist it and turn it to make it sound bad or foolish”“Dishonest”“trying their absolute best to depict a star in a tweet as the Star of David rather than a Sheriff's Star, or plain star!”“so totally biased”“dishonesty”“one big lie!”“totally biased”“phony”“biased”“on a new phony kick about my management style”“dishonest”“dishonest”“disgusting”“False reporting, and plenty of it”“really on a witch-hunt against me”“pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”“unfair”“has not covered my long-shot great finish in Iowa fairly”“sad!”“able to so incorrectly define a word for the public”“dishonest reporters!”“dishonest”“always tough when they falsify”“won't report!”“dishonest”“wants to surrender constitutional rights”“they only want negatives”“will not report the highly respected new national poll that just came out”“how will the media put a negative spin on this one?”“troublemakers”“despite the[ir] best efforts, the people are speaking loudly and clearly”“totally dishonest”“So sad!”“lies”
Macy's
DEPARTMENT STORE
“very disloyal company”“one of the worst-performing stocks”“Don't shop there for Christmas!”“disloyal”“very disloyal to me”“racial profiling”“there are far better stores”“no guts, no glory”“Macy's stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.”“no guts no glory”“Wow! I hear that thousands of people are cutting up their Macy's credit card”“terrible hypocrites”“so many people calling to say they are cutting up their Macy's credit card”“Macy's stock just dropped”“they 'racial profile' all over the place”“racists”“weak on border security”
Major League Baseball
SPORTS ORGANIZATION
“so ridiculous”
Angela Merkel
CHANCELLOR OF GERMANY
“ruining Germany”
Russell Moore
EVANGELICAL LEADER
“a terrible representative of Evangelicals”“A nasty guy with no heart!”
Mexico
“just ranked the second deadliest country in the world”“totally corrupt gov't”“totally corrupt”“we get the killers, drugs & crime, they get the money!”“unbelievable corruption”“not our friend”“they're killing us”
John McCain
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“My oh my has he changed-complete turn from years of talk!”“let his best friend L.G. down!”“Let Arizona down!”“never had any intention of voting for this Bill”“He's been losing so long he doesn't know how to win anymore”“always looking to start World War III”“sadly weak on immigration”“begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won)”“very foul mouthed”“has done nothing”“I am no fan”“incapable of doing anything.”“All he does is go on television is talk, talk, talk”“has failed miserably”“let us down”“doing a lousy job in taking care of our Vets”“graduated last in his class”“should be defeated in the primaries”“dummy”
Michael J. Morell
FORMER DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE C.I.A.
“lightweight”“has made serious bad calls”“a total Clinton flunky!”
Alicia Machado
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE
“disgusting (check out sex tape and past)”“a con”“my worst Miss U.”
Microphone at the first presidential debate
“very bad”“really bad”
MSNBC
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“unwatchable”
Chelsea Manning
WHISTLEBLOWER, FORMER SOLDIER
“Ungrateful TRAITOR”“should never have been released from prison”“Terrible!”
Andew McCabe
ACTING F.B.I. DIRECTOR
“a Comey friend”“got big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton”“got $700,000 from H for wife!”
Lisa Murkowski
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“really let the Republicans, and our country, down yesterday”
Mitch McConnell
SENATE MAJORITY LEADER
“after hearing Repeal & Replace for 7 years, he failed!”“couldn't get it done”“get back to work”
Merck
PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
“a leader in higher & higher drug prices while at the same time taking jobs out of the U.S.”

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

The complete list of Trumpery's insult Tweets Empty Re: The complete list of Trumpery's insult Tweets

Post by T Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:07 pm

N

Michael Nutter
FORMER MAYOR OF PHILADELPHIA
“doing a terrible job”“low life”“a crude dope!”
Ana Navarro
CONTRIBUTOR, CNN
“flunkie”“[one] of the dumbest people in politics”“has no talent, no TV persona”
The New Hampshire Union Leader
NEWSPAPER
“highly unethical”“won't survive”“failing”“kicked out of the ABC news debate like a dog”“they aren't worthy of representing the great people of NH”“circulation dropping to record lows”“has lost all credibility”“endorsed a candidate who can't win”“unethical record”“failing”“stupid”“desperate”“begged me for ads”“bad management”“has been run into the ground”“will be dead in 2 years”“dying”“in turmoil”“dying”“very unethical”“dying”
The New York Times
NEWSPAPER
“Failing”“Failing”“Collusion?”“anti-Trump”“Fake News”“Failing”“massive unfunded liability”“failing”“Fake News”“totally inept!”“made every wrong prediction about me including my big election win”“failing”“big losses”“non-existent sources”“Failing”“Failing”“every story/opinion, even if should be positive, is bad!”“sick agenda”“Failing”“don't even call to verify the facts of a story”“writes false story after false story about me”“A Fake News Joke!”“failing”“failing”“Fake News”“Fake News”“just got caught in a big lie”“Failing”“has been calling me wrong for two years”“failing”“Gotten me wrong for two solid years”“has disgraced the media world”“failing”“Change libel laws?”“their coverage was so wrong”“failing”“Now worse!”“would do much better if they were honest!”“failing”“failing reputation”“failing”“Sad!”“has become a joke”“failing”“the enemy of the American People!”“failing”“FAKE NEWS”“Failing”“failing”“failing, does major FAKE NEWS”“Now they are worse!”“was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win”“failing”“have gotten it wrong for two years”“writes total fiction concerning me”“making up stories & sources!”“failing”“is still lost!”“FAKE NEWS”“bad and inaccurate coverage of me”“DISHONEST”“got me wrong right from the beginning and still have not changed course, and never will”“dwindling subscribers and readers”“so false and angry”“FAKE NEWS!”“failing”“wrong about me from the very beginning”“complaints about them are at a 15 year high”“failing”“they continue to cover me inaccurately and with a nasty tone!”“Not nice”“failing”“upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me”“failing”“so totally wrong on transition”“failing”“How dishonest are they”“BAD coverage of me”“losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the “Trump phenomena””“just write whatever they want to write, making up sources along the way!”“don't even call us anymore”“failing”“failing”“failing”“Really disgusting”“irresponsible intent”“failing”“willing to say anything”“failing”“a laughingstock rag!”“has gone nuts”“failing”“only writes dishonest hits!”“seriously failing”“at the back of the pack”“no longer a credible source”“failing”“has not reported properly”“a dying newspaper”“gets worse and worse by the day”“failing”“failing”“Their reporting is fiction”“failing”“Very dishonest!”“newspaper of fiction”“failing”“a joke”“failing”“failing”“These people are sick!”“a total lie”“failing”“failing”“So totally dishonest!”“Very dishonest!”“failing”“failing”“failing”“Very sad!”“Every article is unfair and biased”“will always take a good story about me and make it bad”“Failing”“a disgusting fraud”“has become a joke!”“failing”“false, malicious & libelous”“totally dishonest”“failing”“failing”“a fraud!”“failing”“so dishonest”“totally dishonest”“DISHONEST!”“failing”“Wow, I have had so many calls from high ranking people laughing at the stupidity of the failing @nytimes piece”“failing”“Everyone is laughing at the @nytimes for the lame hit piece they did on me and women”“A joke!”“wrote yet another hit piece on me”“failing”“has lost its way!”“Always trying to belittle”“the most inaccurate coverage constantly”“bad”“Becoming irrelevant!”“a seriously failing paper”“covers me so inaccurately”“failing”“Really bad people!”“never even call to fact check”“They knowingly write lies”“truly one of the worst newspapers”“failing”“failing”“allows dishonest writers to totally fabricate stories”“failing”“change your false story”“boring articles”“should focus on fair and balanced reporting”“SAD!”“big help will be needed fast”“incompetent”“made all bad decisions over the last decade”“dopes”“poorly run and managed”“should be focused on good reporting and the papers financial survival”“failing”“false @nytimes story”
National Review
MAGAZINE
“over”“dying”“losing for years”“failing”“dying”“very few people read”“failing”“lost it's way”
New York Daily News
NEWSPAPER
“failing”“failing”“dead”“worthless”“bleeding red ink”“a total loser!”“Worthless”“nobody reads it”“dying tabloid”“it is dead”
“New Day”
CNN NEWS PROGRAM
“treats me very badly”“not going to watch anymore”
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCE
“obsolete”
New York Times articles
“phony”“a TOTAL FABRICATION”“such bad reporting”“a puff piece”
North American Free Trade Agreement
“worst trade deal ever made”“a one-sided deal from the beginning”“worst deal in US history”“the worst economic deal in U.S. history”
New Jersey
STATE
“deeply troubled”
NBC News
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“Fiction writers!”“Viewers beware”“FakeNews”“disgusting”“dishonest”“May be worse than even @CNN!”“Bad for country!”“at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License?”“Fake News”“NBC = CNN!”“Pure fiction, made up to demean”“made up a story”“Fake”“so knowingly inaccurate with their reporting”“Fake News”“Low news and reporting standards”“ratings are way down!”“#FakeNews”“should issue an apology to AMERICA!”“#FakeNews”“more dishonest than even CNN”“a disgrace to good reporting”“totally wrong in General E.”“fake news”“Such dishonesty!”“fake news”“totally biased”“FAKE NEWS!”“the enemy of the American People!”“FAKE NEWS”“Totally biased”“bad”“they don't have a clue!”“Dishonest!”“very dishonest”
“NBC Nightly News”
TELEVISION SHOW
“So biased, inaccurate and bad”“Just can't get much worse”
NBC
TELEVISION NETWORK
“Fake News”“going out of their way to disparage our great First Responders”“Not fair”“Fake News”“Fake News”“Fake News”“biased”
Nordstrom
DEPARTMENT STORE
“Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom”“Terrible!”
North Korea
“a rogue nation”“a great threat and embarrassment to China”“they only understand one thing”“U.S. has been talking to North Korea, and paying them extortion money, for 25 years”“has shown great disrespect for their neighbor, China”“Bad!”“looking for trouble”
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
“ridiculous rulings”“has a terrible record”“Messy system”
N.B.C. executives
“out of control”
National Football League
SPORTS ORGANIZATION
“Too much talk, not enough action.”“getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country”“Ratings for NFL football are way down except before game starts, when people tune in to see whether or not our country will be disrespected!”“The booing at the NFL football game last night, when the entire Dallas team dropped to its knees, was loudest I have ever heard. Great anger”“attendance and ratings are WAY DOWN”“Boring games”“Bad ratings!”“should change policy!”
N.F.L. Players Who Kneel Before the National Anthem
“showing total disrespect to our Flag & Country”“No leadership in NFL!”“Total disrespect for our great country!”“showed such disrespect for country!”“disrespecting our country”
Ralph Northam
LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA
“doesn't even show up to meetings/work”“will be VERY weak on crime!”“fighting for the violent MS-13 killer gangs & sanctuary cities”

O

John Oliver
COMEDIAN, HOST, “LAST WEEK TONIGHT”
“very boring and low rated show”
Martin O'Malley
FORMER MARYLAND GOVERNOR
“failed”“a clown”“has very little chance”
President Obama
“did NOTHING after being informed in August about Russian meddling”“NOTHING about Russia”“colluded or obstructed”“a disaster!”“Weak!”“Bad (or sick) guy!”“How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process”“A NEW LOW!”“had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory”“Terrible!”“he thinks he would have won against me. He should say that but I say NO WAY!”“If Obama worked as hard on straightening out our country as he has trying to protect and elect Hillary, we would all be much better off!”“Why is he campaigning instead of creating jobs & fixing Obamacare? Get back to work”“Only makes bad deals!”“not a natural deal maker”“should have gone to Louisiana days ago, instead of golfing. Too little, too late!”“disastrous judgment”“perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!”“doesn't have a clue”“trying to destroy Israel with all his bad moves”“living in a world of the make believe!”“WEAK leadership”“failed”“the worst president in U.S. history!”“weak”“looks and sounds so ridiculous”“perhaps the worst president in U.S. history!”“spends so much time speaking of the so-called Carbon footprint, and yet he flies all the way to Hawaii on a massive old 747”“Is our president insane?”“has a horrible attitude”“he is just so bad!”“I did much better on 60 Minutes last week than President Obama did tonight”“terrible”“horrible”“incompetent leader”“all talk & no action”“hollowing out our military”“weak & ineffective”
Other presidential candidates
MOSTLY REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS
“phony”“all talk and no action”“not only breaking the spirit of the law but the law itself”“what the other candidates are doing is a disgrace”
The Obama administration
“weak illegal immigration policies”“allowed bad MS 13 gangs to form”“total failure”“incompetence of our current administration is beyond comprehension”
Clare O'Connor
STAFF WRITER, FORBES
“dummy”“dummy”“dummy writer”
Tim O'Brien
JOURNALIST, BLOOMBERG
“dumb guy with no clue”“really stupid talking head”“dopey writer”
Lawrence O'Donnell
TELEVISION HOST, MSNBC
“a fool”“dopey”“dopey political pundit”“one of the dumber people on television”
“The O'Reilly Factor”
FOX NEWS PROGRAM
“why don't you have some knowledgeable talking heads on your show for a change”“Boring!”
Obamacare
HEALTH CARE LAW
“a 'product' that never had a chance of working”“causing such grief and tragedy for so many”“imploding”“a broken mess”“badly broken, big premiums”“imploding”“torturing the American People”“disastrous”“Nightmare!”“dead”“failing”“DISASTER”“disaster”“broken”“dead”“dead”“in a death spiral”“failing”“dead”“dead!”“on its last legs”“dead!”“it is dead”“lie”“You can't compare anything to ObamaCare because ObamaCare is dead”“failure”“disastrous”“in a death spiral!”“in serious trouble”“dead”“will explode”“bad healthcare”“horrible”“a disaster”“imploding”“imploding”“will only get worse”“a complete and total disaster”“imploding fast!”“continues to fail”“The 'Unaffordable' Care Act”“was a lie from the beginning”“bad”“will fall of its own weight”“disaster”“failed”“lousy”“just doesn't work”“a total disaster”“disaster”“a disaster”“I will fix it. Hillary can't!”“Rates going through the sky - ready to explode”“a disaster”“a disaster - as I've been saying from the beginning”“a disaster!”“disastrous”“a complete disaster”“disaster!”“horrible disaster”“a disaster!”“disastrous”“just the beginning & it's going to get worse”
Jon Ossoff
DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE IN GEORGIA
“doesn't even live in district”“weak on crime and security”“wants to raise your taxes to the highest level”“can't even vote in the district he wants to represent”“doesn't live there!”“wants to raise taxes & kill healthcare”“will raise your taxes”“very bad on crime & 2nd A.”“doesn't even live in the district”“would be a disaster in Congress”“VERY weak on crime and illegal immigration”“bad for jobs”“wants higher taxes”“wants to protect criminals, allow illegal immigration and raise taxes!”“super Liberal”
Opponents of Civil War Memorials
“So foolish!”

P

Politicians
“dumb”“all talk, no action”“very stupid, highly incompetent people running our country into the ground”“incompetent”“we are all tired [of them]”“failing”“experts in never facing any consequence”“incompetent”“all talk and no action”
The public
“have got to stop working to be so politically correct”“know NOTHING”
‘Politically correct fools’
“won't even call it what it is - RADICAL ISLAM!”“stop wasting time and energy on nonsense”
Politico
NEWS ORGANIZATION
“almost everybody quitting”“in total disarray”“bad, dishonest journlists”“Losing too much money. Great news!”“going out of business”“Bad reporting- no money, no cred!”“no credibility”“3rd rate $ losing”“If they were legit, they would be doing far better”“some very untalented reporters”“money losing”“considered by many in the world of politics to be the dumbest and most slanted of the political sites”“Losers!”“a scam!”“dishonest”“pure scum”“so dishonest!”“has no power”“clowns”“dishonest”“serious haters”“really dishonest”“losing lots of money”“failing”“not read or respected by many”“go out of their way to distort truth!”“covers me more inaccurately than any other media source”
A podium in the Oval Office
“looks odd”“not good”
Political ads in Indiana
“false and phony”
Protesters
AT MR. TRUMP'S RALLIES
“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“thugs”“horrendous”
Dana Perino
FORMER WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY
“just not getting there”
Rick Perry
FORMER TEXAS GOVERNOR
“did an absolutely horrible job of securing the border”“should be ashamed of himself”“failed on the border”“should be forced to take an IQ test”“doesn't understand what the word demagoguery means”“failed at the border”“needs a new pair of glasses”
Rand Paul
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“will forever (future political campaigns) be known as 'the Republican who saved ObamaCare.'”“such a negative force when it comes to fixing healthcare”“failed presidential candidate”“made a fool of himself”“lowly”“didn't get the right gene”“Lightweight”“Why is @RandPaul allowed to take advantage of the people of Kentucky”“truly weird”“reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain”
George Pataki
FORMER NEW YORK GOVERNOR
“so easy to beat!”“did a terrible job”“registers ZERO in the polls”“did a terrible job”“couldn't be elected dog catcher if he ran again”“terrible governor of NY, one of the worst”
Pundits
“poor, pathetic people”
Colin Powell
FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE
“I was never a fan”“weak understanding of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq”
John Podesta
FORMER CHAIRMAN, HILLARY CLINTON'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
“Disgraceful!”
Puerto Ricans Critical of U.S. Response to Hurricane Maria
“politically motivated ingrates”“want everything to be done for them”
Puerto Rican Infrastructure
“disaster before hurricanes”
George Papadopoulos
FORMER FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER TO TRUMP CAMPAIGN
“low level”“has already proven to be a liar”

R

Ronda Rousey
MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST
“not a nice person!”
The Republican establishment
“Dishonest”“failing”“could not stop Obama (twice)”“out of self preservation, is concerned w/ my high poll #s”
Republicans
“very sad”“carried over the line on my back”“do very little to protect their President”“So naive!”“Disloyal”“come at you from all sides”“don't know how to win”“selfishly opposed to me!”“hollowing out our military”
Republican Party
POLITICAL PARTY
“getting ready to treat me unfairly”
Republican presidential candidates
“a small group of people who have suffered massive and embarrassing losses”“bought and paid for by special interests!”“beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers”“puppets”
Other Republican candidates
“mere puppets”
John Roberts
UNITED STATES CHIEF JUSTICE
“my judicial appointments will do the right thing unlike... Roberts”“let us down”
Steve Rattner
WALL STREET EXECUTIVE AND NEW YORK TIMES CONTRIBUTING WRITER
“should have gone to prison”
Jennifer Rubin
BLOGGER, THE WASHINGTON POST
“one of the dumber bloggers”“in love with Marco Rubio?”
Cokie Roberts
CONTRIBUTOR, “MORNING EDITION”
“kooky”“even dumber”
RedState.com
CONSERVATIVE WEBSITE
“small crowds”
“Rockin’ in the Free World”
POPULAR SONG
“didn't love it”
Republican National Committee
“weak”“did a terrible job of ticket distrbution”“illegally put out a fundraising notice saying Trump wants you to contribute to the RNC”
Barbara Res
FORMER TRUMP EXECUTIVE AND AUTHOR OF “ALL ALONE ON THE 68TH FLOOR”
“nasty”
Republican Party of Virginia
POLITICAL PARTY
“total mess”“stupid”“be smart and win for a change”“has lost statewide 7 times in a row”“suicidal”“BAD!”
Marco Rubio
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“bought and paid for by lobbyists!”“will never MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“worst voting record in the U.S. Senate in many years”“Lightweight”“lightweight”“Dishonest”“he is scamming Florida”“dishonest lightweight”“fraud lightweight”“big loser”“lightweight”“failed presidential candidate”“Rubio puts out ad that my pilot was a drug dealer- not true, not my pilot!”“a joke!”“worst record”“never even shows up to vote”“Interesting how my numbers have gone so far up since lightweight Marco Rubio has turned nasty. Love it!”“lightweight”“Phony”“treated America's ICE officers 'like absolute trash' in order to pass Obama's amnesty”“gave amnesty to criminal aliens guilty of 'sex offenses.' DISGRACE!”“all talk and no action”“just another Washington D.C. politician”“Little”“poor work ethic!”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida, just another Washington politician”“set to be the 'puppet' of the special interest Koch brothers”“Little”“the lightweight no show Senator from Florida”“lightweight Senator”“the lightweight from Florida”“little”“lightweight”“not as smart as Cruz, and may be an even bigger liar”“lightweight”“lightweight”“lightweight”“Doesn't even show up for votes!”“Lightweight”“Mr. Meltdown”“he is a choker, and once a choker, always a choker!”“Mr. Meltdown”“once a choker, always a choker!”“lightweight”“not presidential material”“looks like a little boy on stage”“looks like a little boy on stage”“not presidential material!”“Lightweight choker”“Lying”“lightweight choker”“very weak on illegal immigration”“a lightweight choker”“couldn't even respond properly to President Obama's State of the Union Speech without pouring sweat & chugging water”“a highly overrated politician”“cannot be President”“only won the debate in the minds of desperate people”“lightweight”“very disloyal to Jeb”“weak on illegal immigration”“VERY weak on illegal immigration”“perfect little puppet”“very disloyal”“never made ten cents”“totally controlled”“lazy”“worst voting record in Senate”“all talk and no action”“very weak on stopping illegal immigration”“knows nothing about finance”“VERY weak on immigration”“incapable of making great trade deals”“lightweight”“rarely there to vote on a bill”“worst attendance record in Senate”“will allow anyone into the country”“weak on illegal immigration”“truly doesn't have a clue!”“just another all talk, no action, politician”“worst voting record in Sen.”“worst voting record in Senate”
Karl Rove
FORMER DEPUTY WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF
“a failed Jeb Bushy”“Never says anything good & never will”“Shouldn't be on the air!”“should be fired!”“sick”“loser”“so biased”“unfair”“still thinks Romney won”“dummy”“FoxNews should can him”“no credibility”“a loser”“pushing Republicans down the same old path of defeat”“dopey”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”“establishment flunky”“should get a life”“dummy”“just totally bombed”“a loser”“has ZERO credibility”“an establishment dope”“has made so many mistakes”“loser”“dope”“part of the Republican Establishment problem”“an all talk, no action dummy!”“total fool”“dopey”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“dummy”“moron”“biased dope”“easy to beat!”“dopey”“dope”“spent $430 million and lost ALL races”“wasted $400 million”“didn't win one race”“total loser”“a clown with zero credibility”“made fool of himself in '12”“has zero cred”“irrelevant clown, sweats and shakes nervously”“has no credibility”“a bush plant who called all races wrong”“clown”
Mitt Romney
FORMER MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNOR
“Really sad”“choked like a dog”“a mixed up man who doesn't have a clue. No wonder he lost!”“Failed”“the man who ‘choked’ and let us all down”“Failed presidential candidate”“let us all down in the last presidential race”“a total joke, and everyone knows it!”“a disaster candidate who had no guts and choked”“Why did Mitt Romney BEG me for my endorsement four years ago?”“doesn't know how to win”“desperate move by the man who should have easily beaten Barrack Obama”“Failed Presidential Candidate”“bad messenger for estab!”“didn't show his tax return until SEPTEMBER 21, 2012, and then only after being humiliated by Harry R”“failed”“one of the dumbest and worst candidates in the history of Republican politics”“so awkward and goofy”“I don't need his angry advice”“blew an election that should have never been lost”“terrible 'choke' loss to Obama”“he choked!”“lost an election that should have easily been won”“why would anybody listen to @MittRomney?”
Tom Ridge
FORMER PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR
“a failed 'Bushy' & PA Governor”“shouldn't be allowed to do [his] bias commentary”“faulty thought process”
Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
MAYOR OF BALTIMORE
“a joke!”
Paul D. Ryan
HOUSE SPEAKER
“does zilch!”“doesn't know how to win”“always fighting the Republican nominee!”“very weak”“ineffective”“disloyal”
The Rexnord Corporation
MANUFACTURING COMPANY
“rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers”
Recount effort in Pennsylvania
“Just a Stein scam to raise money!”
James Robart
JUDGE OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON
“opens up our country to potential terrorists and others that do not have our best interests at heart”“put our country in such peril”“If something happens blame him”“Bad!”“so-called judge”“ridiculous”“will be overturned!”“What is our country coming to when a judge can halt a Homeland Security travel ban and anyone, even with bad intentions, can come into U.S.?”
Release of prisoners from Guantanamo Bay
“terrible decision!”
Allegations of collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign
“evil politics”“bad for our country”“terrible”“phony”“Witch Hunt”“hoax”“Fake News”“Witch Hunt!”“Witch Hunt”“Witch Hunt”“phony”“Sad!”“Witch Hunt”“phony”“phony”“Witch Hunt!”“a lame excuse for why the Dems lost the election”“fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election”“taxpayer funded charade”“a total hoax”“an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election”“crooked scheme against us”“A total scam!”“phony”“Fake”“a hoax”“FAKE NEWS”
Rod Rosenstein
UNITED STATES DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL
“very bad and conflicted”
The refugee crisis in Europe
“a horrible mess!”
A rally at the Supreme Court
“mic did not work”“a mess,”

S

Bernie Sanders
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Crazy Bernie!”“Crazy”“Did Bernie go home and go to sleep?”“he just wants to shut down and go home to bed!”“Waste of time”“totally sold out”“has done such a complete fold”“has totally given up on his fight for the people”“has lost his energy and his strength”“flamed out”“no energy left!”“exhausted”“just can't go on any longer”“exhausted”“SAD!”“ending really weak”“has abandoned his supporters”“selling out!”“not true to himself”“has totally sold out”“Crazy”“Crazy”“is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!”“he would be so easy to beat!”“a disaster”“wacko”“Very sad!”“can't even defend his own microphone”
“Super PACs”
POLITICAL FUND-RAISING COMMITTEES
“a total scam on our system and country”
Chris Stirewalt
EDITOR, FOX NEWS CHANNEL
“one of the dumbest political pundits on television”“dope”“really dumb puppet”
Tavis Smiley
JOURNALIST, PBS
“hater & racist”
Shep Smith
ANCHOR, FOX NEWS
“so totally biased”“should be ashamed of himself”
Molly Sims
MODEL AND ACTRESS
“a disaster”
Ben Schreckinger
REPORTER, POLITICO
“major lightweight with no credibility”“so dishonest”
Joe Scarborough
HOST, “MORNING JOE”
“Crazy”“He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no!”“Psycho Joe”“a mess”“clown”“has gone really hostile ever since I said I won't do or watch the show anymore”“Not much power or insight!”
The State of the Union address
“one of the most boring, rambling and non-substantive I have heard in a long time”“really boring, slow, lethargic”“very hard to watch”
Super Bowl 50
SPORTING EVENT
“very boring”
Special interests
“Millions of dollars being spent on false TV ads by special interest groups who own Rubio & Cruz”“control our politicians (puppets)”“are spending $25 million on misleading and fraudulent T.V. ads on me”
Stuart Stevens
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“Sad!”“failed campaign manager of Mitt Romney's historic loss”“failed advisor”“a clown!”“very incompetent”“a dumb guy who fails @ virtually everything he touches”“failed campaign strategist”“can't get a job!”“made some of the dumbest political decisions of all time”“a zero”“arrogant”“terrible political instincts”
Paul Singer
HEDGE FUND MANAGER
“Mr. Amnesty”
Saudi Arabia
“without us, gone!”
John Sununu
FORMER NEW HAMPSHIRE GOVERNOR
“dummy”“couldn't get elected dog catcher”“forgot to mention my phenomenal biz success rate”
Rick Scott
FLORIDA GOVERNOR
“did really poorly on television”
Ben Sasse
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Really sad”“looks more like a gym rat than a U.S. Senator”“how the hell did he ever get elected?”“totally ineffective”
Bakari Sellers
FORMER SOUTH CAROLINA CONGRESSMAN
“failed @CNN announcer”
Tony Schwartz
GHOSTWRITER, "THE ART OF THE DEAL"
“hardly knows me”“Never liked his style”“Irrelevant dope!”“Dummy writer”“wanted to do a second book with me for years (I said no)”“a hostile basket case who feels jilted!”
“Saturday Night Live”
TELEVISION PROGRAM
“Really bad television!”“always a complete hit job”“cast is terrible”“the worst of NBC”“Not funny”“not funny”“Sad”“unwatchable!”“Totally biased”“a totally one-sided, biased show - nothing funny at all”“unfunny show”“boring”
Chuck Schumer
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“sold John McCain a bill of goods”“Cryin' Chuck”“Cryin' Chuck”“so indignant”“total hypocrite!”“Fake Tears Chuck Schumer”“clown”
Arnold Schwarzenegger
ACTOR AND FORMER GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA
“isn't voluntarily leaving the Apprentice”“was fired by his bad (pathetic) ratings, not by me”“Sad”“did a really bad job as Governor of California and even worse on the Apprentice”“got swamped (or destroyed) by comparison”
Meryl Streep
ACTRESS
“Hillary flunky who lost big”“one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood”
Snoop Dogg
RAPPER
“failing career”
States refusing to hand over voter file information
“What are they trying to hide?”
Adam Schiff
UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN
“Sleazy”“totally biased”“spends all of his time on television pushing the Dem loss excuse!”
Jeff Sessions
U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL
“VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes”
The Senate Filibuster
RULE REQUIRING 60 VOTES TO END DEBATE
“ridiculous”“will never allow the Republicans to pass even great legislation”“a Repub Death Wish!”“It is killing the R Party”“allows 8 Dems to control country”“A JOKE!”“very outdated”“killing R's in Senate”“senseless”
Senate Republicans
“they are just wasting time!”“They look like fools and are just wasting time”“total quitters”“let the American people down”
Senate Democrats
“let the American people down”
Single-Payer Heath Care
“a curse on the U.S. & its people”
Tom Steyer
PHILANTHROPIST AND ENVIRONMENTALIST
“Wacky”“totally unhinged”“has been fighting me and my Make America Great Again agenda from beginning”“never wins elections!”
Sentencing of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
“a complete and total disgrace”
Sayfullo Saipov
SUSPECT IN DEADLY ATTACK IN MANHATTAN
“Degenerate Animal”“very sick”“deranged”

T

Donald Trump opposition
“crooked”“try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS”“A sorry state!”“are totally ineffective & have been for years”
Chuck Todd
MODERATOR, “MEET THE PRESS”
“Sleepy Eyes”“a man with so little touch for politics”“Sleepy eyes”“totally one-sided interview”“totally biased against me”“totally biased”“sleepy eyes”“was going off the air until I came along”“no ratings”“so dishonest in his reporting”“very dishonest”“just hopeless”“knows so little about politics”“still not nice”“I saved his job”“sleepy eyes”“sleepy eyes”“will be fired like a dog”“killing Meet the Press”“love watching him fail”“pathetic”
Katy Tur
JOURNALIST, NBC NEWS
“should be fired”“dishonest reporting”“incompetent”“incorrect story”“3rd rate reporter”“lied”“dishonest”
Marc Thiessen
COLUMNIST AND FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR
“failed”“never been able to make a comeback”“a third rate talent”“really dumb puppet”
Trans-Pacific Partnership
TRADE DEAL
“job killing”“Job killer!”“fraud!”“terrible”
T-Mobile
TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY
“I think the service is terrible!”
“The Triumph of William McKinley”
BOOK
“terrible (and boring)”
Television commercials
ADVERTISEMENTS CRITICAL OF MR. TRUMP
“a fraud”“pathetic”“paid for by the politicians bosses”“a total #Mediafraud”
Transportation Security Administration
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“falling apart”
Alwaleed bin Talal
PRINCE, SAUDI ARABIA
“dopey”“wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy's money”
Trump/Russia report
UNSUBSTANTIATED REPORT THAT RUSSIA HAD DAMAGING INFORMATION ON MR. TRUMP
“Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives”“false and fictitious”“illegally circulated”“Made up, phony facts”“fake news”“Very unfair!”“FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!”
“TODAY”
TELEVISION SHOW
“doing so badly compared to its glorious past”“Little credibility!”
Alterations to President Trump’s Travel Ban
“politically correct”“won't help us protect our people!”“watered down”“politically correct”“watered down”
Trade deal between the U.S. and Australia
“dumb deal!”
Rex Tillerson
U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE
“wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man”“Save your energy Rex”
“The Terms of My Surrender”
BROADWAY PLAY STARRING MICHAEL MOORE
“Sloppy”“a TOTAL BOMB”“was forced to close”“Sad!”

U

U.S. leaders
“weak”“ineffective”“we are being led to slaughter”
Univision
MEDIA ORGANIZATION
“doing really badly”“too much debt and not enough viewers”“need money fast”“controlled by Mexican government?”
The United States government
“too much staff being paid way too much money”
U.S.-Mexico border
POLITICAL BOUNDARY
“totally out of control”“absolutely disgraceful”
U.S. visa system
“broken, like so much else in our country”
United States employment situation
GOVERNMENT JOBS REPORT
“Terrible”“Bombshell!”
U.S. trade pacts
“bad”“terrible”
United States
“looking so dumb”“it will only get worse!”“a divided crime scene”“not looking tough!”“not looking smart”“not looking good”“totally lost control of illegal immigration, even with criminals”“get tough and smart U.S., or we won't have a country anymore”“looks more and more like a paper tiger”“we are weak”“we are letting criminals knowingly stay in our country”“Iran ripped us off by making one of the best deals of any kind in history”“out negotiated again”“has become a dumping ground for the world”
USA Today
NEWSPAPER
“will lose readers!”
United Steelworkers Local 1999
INDIANAPOLIS UNION
“If United Steelworkers 1999 was any good, they would have kept those jobs in Indiana”
United Nations
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
“has such great potential but right now it is just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time”“So sad!”
U.S. legal system
“broken! , SO DANGEROUS!”

V

Paulina Vega
FORMER MISS UNIVERSE
“hypocrite”
Vanity Fair
MAGAZINE
“really poor numbers”“Way down, big trouble, dead!”“doing really poorly”“has gotten worse and worse”“has lost almost all of it's former allure!”“failing”
“The View”
TELEVISION SHOW
“a total disaster”“failing so badly that it will soon be taken off thr air”“close to death”“dead T.V.”“put it to sleep”
Veterans Affairs
GOVERNMENT AGENCY
“corruption and incompetence”
Voters
“I don't believe I have been given any credit by the voters for self-funding my campaign”
Bob Vander Plaats
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE, THE FAMILY LEADER
“a total phony and con man”“phony”“a total phony”“dishonest guy”“asked me for expensive hotel rooms”“a bad guy!”“phony”
Frank VanderSloot
ENTREPRENEUR
“Last victim was Mitt Romney - see how that turned out.”
Vandals
WHOEVER FIREBOMBED A G.O.P. OFFICE IN ORANGE COUNTY, N.C.
“Animals”
Vote recount in Wisconsin
“Scam!”“scam to fill up their coffers”

W

Marty Walsh
MAYOR OF BOSTON
“wasted a lot of time and money”
Elizabeth Warren
UNITED STATES SENATOR
“Pocahontas”“Sad to watch”“Pocahontas”“bombed last night!”“Pocahontas”“wanted V.P. slot so badly but wasn't chosen because she has done nothing in the Senate”“Pocahontas”“Goofy”“a very weak Senator”“Pocahontas”“Goofy”“the least productive Senator in the U.S. Senate”“Goofy”“goofy”“one of the least productive senators”“Very racist!”“Goofy”“has a nasty mouth”“one of the least productive U.S. Senators”“Goofy”“All talk, no action!”“Total hypocrite!”“lowlife!”“Goofy”“she doesn’t have a clue”“If it were up to goofy Elizabeth Warren, we’d have no jobs in America”“failed Senator”“goofy”“gets nothing done”“lied”“Our Native American Senator”“goofy couldn’t care less about the American worker”“does nothing to help!”“using the woman’s card”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“didn’t have the guts to run for POTUS”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“has done nothing!”“one of the least effective Senators in the entire U.S. Senate”“Goofy”“All talk, no action -- maybe her Native American name?”“Does nothing”“weak and ineffective”“Goofy”“phony Native American heritage”“Goofy”“has a career that is totally based on a lie”“Hillary Clinton’s flunky”“Goofy”“goofy”“a fraud!”“goofy”
Anthony D. Weiner
FORMER UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN
“perv”“sleazebag”
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
UNITED STATES CONGRESSWOMAN
“highly neurotic”“overrated”
The Wall Street Journal editorial board
OPINION PAGES OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“dummies”
George Will
COLUMNIST
“made many bad calls”“lost his way long ago”“one of the most overrated political pundits”“deadpan”“BORING”“dopey”“broken down political pundit”“wrong almost all of the time”“should be thrown off Fox News”“boring and totally biased”“broken down”“wrong on so many subjects”
Nicolle Wallace
FORMER CO-HOST, “THE VIEW”
“doesn't have a clue”“a disaster”
Juan Williams
POLITICAL ANALYST, FOX NEWS
“He asked if he could have pictures taken with me. I said fine. He then trashes on air!”“you never speak well of me & yet when I saw you at Fox you ran over like a child and wanted a picture”
The Wall Street Journal
NEWSPAPER
“bad at math, nobody cares what they say in their editorials anymore, especially me!”“seldom has a paper been so wrong”“failing”“reported 'Cruz momentum' but nothing about the fact that I easily won!”“so dishonest”“purposely mischaracterized my statement”“failing”“so totally wrong”“dummies”“so wrong, so often”“loves to write badly about me”“some of the dumbest people on television work for the Wall Street Journal”“looks like a tabloid”“ever-dwindling”
The Washington Post
NEWSPAPER
“Fake News”“anti-Trump”“Collusion?”“AmazonWashingtonPost”“Fake News”“being used as a lobbyist weapon against Congress to keep Politicians from looking into Amazon no-tax monopoly”“Fake News”“Lobbyist for Amazon and taxes?”“as bad as ratings challenged @CNN”“Fake News”“fabricated the facts”“Amazon Washington Post”“every story/opinion, even if should be positive, is bad!”“Amazon Washington Post”“illegal leaks”“Amazon Washington Post”“FAKE NEWS!”“the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes”“failing”“Fake News”“Fake News”“so false and angry”“inaccurate stories”“Don't buy, boring!”“put together a hit job book on me”“phony”“dishonest”“tax scam”“dishonest reporting”“inaccurate”“bad”“big tax shelter”“loses a fortune”
The Weekly Standard
MAGAZINE
“small and slightly failing magazine”
“World News Tonight”
ABC NEWS PROGRAM
“bad reporting”
Wall Street Journal-NBC News poll
POLLING GROUP
“came out with another one of their phony polls”“totally discredited”“phony”“a joke!”“phony”
Rick Wilson
POLITICAL CONSULTANT
“weak and totally conflicted”“dumb as a rock”
Washington, D.C.
“Swamp”“Sewer”“actually much worse than anyone ever thought”“such a mess”“nothing works”
Scott Walker
WISCONSIN GOVERNOR
“puppet”“cratered”“massive deficit, bad jobs forecast, a mess”“not presidential material”“not smart”“your very dumb fundraiser hit me very hard--- not smart!”
Washington insiders
“have made U.S. a mess!”
Frederica Wilson
UNITED STATES CONGRESSWOMAN
“You watch her in action & vote R!”“a disaster for Dems”“the gift that keeps on giving for the Republican Party”“Wacky”“Wacky”“killing the Democrat Party!”“gave a total lie”“SECRETLY on a very personal call”“wacky”“Sad!”“totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof)”

Y

Neil Young
MUSICIAN
“total hypocrite”

Z

Mort Zuckerman
OWNER, THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
“dopey”“Dopey”“has a major inferiority complex”“dopey clown”
Jeff Zucker
PRESIDENT, CNN
“failed @NBC and he is now failing @CNN”
Jeff Zeleny