Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@realDonaldTrumpery

Go down

@realDonaldTrumpery Empty @realDonaldTrumpery

Post by T Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 am

Donald J. Trumpery
‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrumpery
2h2 hours ago
More
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donald J. Trumpery
‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrumpery
2h2 hours ago
More
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donald J. Trumpery
‏Verified account

@realDonaldTrumpery
2h2 hours ago
More
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

applause geek bounce lol!

Link

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum