Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come on...stop it!

Go down

Come on...stop it! Empty Come on...stop it!

Post by T Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 am

Trumpery lied about the U.S. Embassy move and is trying to deflect and hide the real reason. The real reason is...they don't want you there you fat dotard.  Trumpery knows this, but his ignorant supporters don't.  Of course, it's all FAKE news!  
Trumpery's own State Department said it was the administration of President George W. Bushnot Obama — that decided to build a new embassy in 2006 and chose the new location in 2008.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery calls off trip to London, blaming Obama for Bush embassy decision
British newspapers reported that fears of mass protests in London scuttled the trip.

President Trumpery said he canceled a planned trip to London because he doesn't want to cut the ribbon at the new U.S. embassy there that he described as a "bad deal."

Link
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

Donald J. Trumpery (@realDonaldTrumpery) January 12, 2018

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Come on...stop it! Empty Re: Come on...stop it!

Post by T Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:33 pm

From the mayor of London.  Trumpery is an embarrassment.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadiq Khan‏Verified account
@SadiqKhan
Follow Follow @SadiqKhan
More

Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trumpery is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda. It seems he’s finally got that message.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Come on...stop it! DTVCNfrWkAA_pq6

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down