Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A first for me

4 posters

Go down

A first for me Empty A first for me

Post by xmashen Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:42 pm

I don't do this often... in fact I have never done it before in my memory, but I have to give Kudos to TRR for her post about the landlord issue. It does seem that this landlord has been treated unfairly and not only he, but his tenants are made to suffer for issues that could have been , should be, worked on with the town.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

A first for me Empty Re: A first for me

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Here is a first for us. We don't even read TRR anymore, don't even go to the page.

Jason and Steph

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm

on the other hand, even the world's biggest idiots occaisionally come up with something good. TRR is all sweetness and light now, (can you say "GAG"?) which I am sure is in preparation for her lobbying for the as yet-to-be-announced (or needed) job of economic developer. It's like having a rabid dog in your basement that doesn't " ALWAYS BITE", just sometimes.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Watch the Finance Committee meeting that's being aired lately on Channel 7...
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by C Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Do you mean the one where Mr. Belanger and JSN are sitting next to each other at the table chit-chatting during the meeting? I know this meeting is open to the public but one wonders if Selectman Belanger is making suggestions to the Finance Committee who's job it is to make budget recommendations to the selectboard.... seems like his fingers are in a lot of municipal "pies".
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:16 pm

first of all, Timeout and C, thanks for posting. For a day or so, i thought this forum had gone the way of the last two. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, depending on one's point of view), i am not able to see the Channel 7 broadcasts. I do have, however, grave concerns that JSN is trying to self-appoint to a position that is a. unnecessary, and b. that she is not qualified for (hmmm... being unqualified for an unnecessary position... i just put myself in a bit of a corner, but ... oh well). It's clear that she is maneuvering for something. Please don't let this happen! Despite her posts of turning leaves and such, she's a real danger to the community, especially if given any conceivable power. Just being semi-intelligent doesn't make you sane.

She's quiet now, like a sputtering volcano. Be very careful! But also, please challenge her at every opportunity.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by C Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:50 pm

It would be a nice thought that she's suddenly seen the error of her ways. I think it will take a long time for her to undo the damage she's done. If she's honestly giving it an effort, good for her. A leopard doesn't easily change it's spots. She likely is qualified for an economic development job, for a TM job, I highly doubt it. If she gets any Rumford municipal jobs in the near future it would have to be by pulling strings. Until she's put the same amount of time and effort she put into causing strife and controversy into making things right most wouldn't agree to appointing her to any jobs which gave her decision making authority. I truly hope she's seen the light and turned a new leaf and this isn't just a new scheme.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 pm

It takes more than intelligence to make something happen - you have to be able to work with people...she's yet to demonstrate that as a strong suit.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marktripp Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:42 am

I don't want to get deep into this subject, but don't just read the cover of the book. Remember what type of reporting TRR does.
marktripp
marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:38 am

"Reporting"?? She vehemently accuses the Sun Journal and the Rumford Falls Times of bias. This is another classic case of projection from her. Her recent article on the tenant situation is an exception to her usual mud.

Last edited by bug on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

Sorry we havent been on, we have been moving and we haven;t got our internet on yet, We should have it up by next weekend, Im at my parents house now trying to catch up on all the gossip and BS in town. Talk to you all soon

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum