Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaning up the Rumores again

3 posters

Go down

Cleaning up the Rumores again Empty Cleaning up the Rumores again

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:22 pm

I got wind of some rumors flying around that Steph and I still had ties to the TRR, RT and JSN and those rumours are not true. RT an d I are still friends but we don't talk as much and when we do talk it's not about Rumford Politics. I do however have the right to comment about the Firetruck issue even if I don't live in Rumford anymore. Also I grew up in Rumford and Rumford will always be my home. Please don't assume, It makes you look horrible. If anyone on this forum has an Issue with me or my wife please send us a private message or e-mail us at Shrekie2004@aol.com. Have a great day and enjoy what little sun there is outside..

Thanks

Jason Thompson

Back to top Go down

Cleaning up the Rumores again Empty Re: Cleaning up the Rumores again

Post by Timeout Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Jason, of course anyone has a right to comment here and I don't think everyone who posts lives in Rumford. Sorry you are suffering from the rumors...I can tell you from personal experience that they can be quite hurtful. For myself, when I hear stuff about myself, I know what's true and what isn't and that gives me peace of mind.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Timeout wrote:Sorry you are suffering from the rumors...I can tell you from personal experience that they can be quite hurtful. For myself, when I hear stuff about myself, I know what's true and what isn't and that gives me peace of mind.

Your correct.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Jason & Stephanie, I can attest from personal experience that residency in Rumford is NOT a requirement for posting here. I haven't lived in Rumford for four decades, although I still have family there and I return to visit from time to time. Nevertheless, it is my hometown, too and I try to stay abreast of the happenings there. Some issues are beyond my knowledge, so I avoid commenting on them. Others, I may have peripheral knowledge and I write in generalities. Then there are the issues that don't require first-hand knowledge - just a degree of common sense and a passion for expressing opinions. Those are the ones that I "sink my teeth into". You and Stephanie have a wealth of first-hand knowledge of the town's affairs, and you should feel both proud and obligated to express your opinions and feelings on these matters.

steve

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Jason & Stephanie Tho wrote:I do however have the right to comment about the Firetruck issue even if I don't live in Rumford anymore.
Did someone say you didn't?

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Theriault, Jennifer Stowell-Norris, Mark Belanger, etc., have a right as well. And they can do it anonymously if they so choose.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum