Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RVFP Anonymity Policy

2 posters

Go down

RVFP Anonymity Policy Empty RVFP Anonymity Policy

Post by C Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm

RVFP Anonymity Policy

RVFP will do what is in our power to protect the anonymity and privacy rights of our forum members.

Pseudonyms or fictional names are permitted to encourage discussion and the open exchange of opinions. Any RVFP forum member who gives a public identification of any other RVFP forum member without that person's knowledge and consent will be suspended or banned for an indefinite length of time.

RVFP does not and cannot guarantee the anonymity of those posting here.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

RVFP Anonymity Policy Empty Re: RVFP Anonymity Policy

Post by C Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

I've added this to the forum rules....
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Thanks, Admin. Personally, I don't really care all that much about my anonymity, since I don't live in the area. But if I did, I would definitely care a great deal, given the kind of personal attacks that seem so par for the course. I know you can't personally guarantee anything (who can, these days? certainly not my local cable company!)

There are people who post here under their real names, and that's fine. It doesn't make them better or more honorable people, it's simply that they really don't care who knows them.

Other people have reasons for NOT wanting to be publically identified, and those reasons are valid.

I will identify myself when Frank Diconzo , Jennifer Norris, Seth Carey and others make an honest post identifying themselves. Until that time, they should simply just SHUT UP.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down