Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance"

4 posters

Go down

The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance" Empty The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance"

Post by T Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

The Rumford Reporter is promoting a book by a man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance" and who potentially breached national security by a allowing a prostitute "friend" to listen in on his conservations with then President Clinton.

This should enhance Rumford's image. Very Happy Wink

therumfordreporter.com/

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance" Empty Re: The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance"

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:00 pm

T wrote:The Rumford Reporter is promoting a book by a man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance" and who potentially breached national security by a allowing a prostitute "friend" to listen in on his conservations with then President Clinton.

This should enhance Rumford's image. Very Happy Wink

therumfordreporter.com/

T, I think this post is a gem. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance" Empty Re: The Rumford Reporter promotes man with a preference for "toe-sucking and dominance"

Post by Dave Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:12 pm

I agree.

Last edited by Dave on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:45 pm

She also quotes Bill O'Reilly on the site.

I seem to recall a harrassment case he settled on.

I certainly don't look up to him as a positive role model.

Dave

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Keith Oberman refers to him as "Bill-o the clown".
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm

I have to admit a contradictory fondness for Bill O. He is at least pretty smart, and I think he is usually fair. Remember, his JOB is to be conservative.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down