Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all need to laugh every now and then

4 posters

Go down

We all need to laugh every now and then Empty We all need to laugh every now and then

Post by 911Dispatcher Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Ok the link has cuss words and obscene material. So if you think you'll be offended don't go to the link. However I thought with the talk about the police and fire department you guys might appreciate this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jezSeQnfCg
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

We all need to laugh every now and then Empty Re: We all need to laugh every now and then

Post by Z Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:36 pm

There are several of those videos,911, and they are all very funny. Good choice.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

We all need to laugh every now and then Empty Re: We all need to laugh every now and then

Post by 911Dispatcher Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Thanks......have you seen episode ten yet! Hiliarious
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:43 pm

I've seen so many of them that I have lost track of which is which. The first one, I think, gave me the biggest laugh because of the novelty of it. I laugh at every one of them, though.

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Hilarious...love it! Of course I had to watch a few more while I was there.
Timeout
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

I found a couple of statements cute, but the use of swears and sexually immature behavior turned me off. I guess I would find it funny if I were in 7th grade.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 pm

You probably wouldn't have liked Gilda Radner singing "Let's Talk Dirty to the Animals" either...lol...of course I recommend the bleeped out version!
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 pm

I actually have the bleeped version on audio tape somewhere. It was a different premise, with each reference matching the animal of which she spoke. It was funny when I was younger, and I still chuckle at parts if I were to listen to it today. My critique of the PvF videos was the the swears were unnecessary. In Gilda's song the words were the reason for the song, in the PvF, they are used for effect, to bolster an already juvenille story line.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 pm

Rolling Eyes

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Rolling Eyes I second that, Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:15 pm

third
Timeout
Timeout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down