Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate.

2 posters

Go down

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate. Empty Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate.

Post by T Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 am

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate.

To view this government memorandum, be sure to add "www" to the beginning of the URL below, then "copy & paste" it into your browser's URL box.

[ 4shared.com/file/88733568/a7aadf7e/Lovejoy__Doar_Complaint.html ]

Last edited by T on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate. Empty Re: Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate.

Post by C Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate. SgtNorri-1
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate. Empty Re: Commander concludes TSgt Norris' communication was unprofessional and inappropriate.

Post by T Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 pm

I was going to post the memorandum here, but I wasn't sure if that would violate copyright laws.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down