Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's baaack!!!

+2
C
dr
6 posters

Go down

She's baaack!!! Empty She's baaack!!!

Post by dr Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm

From today's TRR:

Editorial: I love how these cowards snipe at people behind their anonymity and blame everyone else for all the problems in Rumford when in fact they are the real problem in Rumford. The fact that Kim, most likely Russell, who hates Town Manager Len Greaney for holding her husband accountable, has the nerve to make these kinds of statements just goes to show how immature some people are in our community. And, also please note that if the anonymous cowards support BA and RC then that should tell you something. They don't have the towns best interest in mind, they have the Department Heads and unions best interest in mind. Just take a look at their voting records. It says it all. We finally don't have a corrupt board thanks to AB, MB, and FD! And, if you don't believe me, just think back to when JL, JT, GB, et al were running the show. SCARY!!!

Posted By:04257 at April 2, 2009 9:29 AM

I for one would NOT like to see Rumford and Mexico merge. Then the people of Mexico would have to put up with some of the no-minds that sit on the Rumford board and then Mexico would be making negitive headlines much like Rumford does. My vote is NO NO NO!

Posted By: Kim at April 2, 2009 10:56 AM

I agree with you 04257. Rumford is being "managed" by somebody that is totally incompetent, clueless and destructive to the town. You can blame some of the selectman but not all, it is a very corrupt board with only two (BA and RC) having the town's best interest at heart.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

She's baaack!!! Empty Re: She's baaack!!!

Post by dr Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Some comments in the Sun Journal under the story about the Montana police/Rumford man:

Posted By:carey at April 2, 2009 7:31 AM So JSN here are some more things Rumford PD is doing. I know that you believe children and elderly don't use police services or maybe you just think that those groups don't deserve it. Keep our police services strong Rumford as economy struggles crime increases. Don't sacrifice the saftey of the innocents to save a buck.

Posted By:dave at April 2, 2009 7:57 AM JSN has no clue what she is talking about on her web site. She throws up some stats and bar graphs in regards to crime in Rumford and thinks she has revealed some "news". Try talking to outside agencies like the Probation and Parole Department in Rumford or the Substance Abuse Counselors in Rumford and see what they tell you these experts see going on in The River Valley. The issues the PD are dealing with are not always on paper or in a pretty little bar graph.

Posted By:think about it at April 2, 2009 12:37 PM JSN has applied for the Rumford T/M position, she doesn't possess the common sense to even run Decoster egg farm.

Posted By:Orno at April 2, 2009 2:18 PM JSN as town manager???? Gee, then Rumford could make it on Entertainment Tonight.

Last edited by dr on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundancy)

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by C Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:05 pm

I'll bet there's a full moon coming soon.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 am

From today's TRR:

The Lewiston Sun Journal Rag Gets It Wrong AGAIN!

She's baaack!!! Sun+Journal
Submitted by a Rumford Citizen

When it was announced that Rumford was going to advertise for a new Town Manager, the Lewiston Sun Journal snickered. They implied that Rumford was so "whacked out" that no one in their right mind would apply for the job. At the Selectmen's meeting Thursday night Selectman DiConzo announced that the board had received twenty four qualified applicants. So once again the Anti-Rumford Rag known as the Sun Journal attempted to make him look bad and got it all wrong.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the SJ took a cheap shot at Rumford, after all they did receive a "Golden Hemorrhoid Award" for defecating on our town. After all, it was the SJ that declared Steve Eldridge to be a God; good luck Lisbon. And there was a Sun Journal reporter present the night Attorney Tom Carey explained that Jim Doar was hired illegally and the paper did nothing; good luck Bethel.

It is very telling of the paper's lack of journalist integrity that Friday's article covering the meeting did not mention the twenty four qualified applicants. The Sun Journal also did not report that Robert's Rule of Order was used Thursday night to stop Chief Carter from making a second attempt to get the board to approve a grant that would commit Rumford to a four year agreement to hire another police officer; that's because the SJ had so much fun last year ridiculing Rumford for adopting those rules.

In 2008 they went to great lengths not to report Chairman Buccina's lack of understanding of the rules that led to so much discord in Rumford. And of course we can't ignore the fact that SJ editor Judy Myers was the one that promoted the Rumford CRIME BULLETIN that depicts our town as a lawless crime ridden place that looks like, oh what's the name of that dump, oh yeah - LEWISTON.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 am

"....So once again the Anti-Rumford Rag known as the Sun Journal...."

Which is the REAL Anti-Rumford Rag? In my opinion, it's the anti-union, anti-police, anti-fire, anti-MedCare, anti-church, anti-public works, etc. rag called The Rumford Reporter.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Manager Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:20 am

Does she (they) think that 24 applications is a large number, in the current economic times?

Manager

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 am

"The Sun Journal also did not report that Robert's
Rule of Order was used Thursday night to stop Chief Carter from making
a second attempt to get the board to approve a grant that would commit
Rumford to a four year agreement to hire another police officer; that's
because the SJ had so much fun last year ridiculing Rumford for
adopting those rules."

Yes lets turn down free money that would benefit the town. I mean what was Carter thinking trying to improve his department? (note of sarcastic tone in my typing)
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Correction to that horrible SJ rag story. There were in fact only 23 "qualified" applicants, and 1 rather "unqualified".

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by I Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 am

Does anybody find it funny she has labeled these articles as liberal media bias?
I
I

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I wrote:Does anybody find it funny she has labeled these articles as liberal media bias?

Oh, yes.....

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum