Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city

3 posters

Go down

GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city Empty GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city

Post by marktripp Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:40 pm

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/news/local/6149556.html

I thought this was a good story to share.
marktripp
marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city Empty Re: GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city

Post by I Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:54 am

I do think the firefighter should be able to work, is that possible without the driving any trucks? There was no clause regarding insurance risk when hired, but I do not think the town should have to pay inflated insurance premiums because of this one persons penchant for speeding. Most people who depend on driving as a source of income are careful not to get any violations to jeopardize their paycheck.
I
I

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city Empty Re: GARDINER Firefighter wins grievance against city

Post by RiverValleySun Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:34 am

Congratulations on your new position with the Auburn Fire Department. Their gain is most definitely a terrible loss for Rumford. Thank you for your many years of dedicated service and your tireless efforts to make Rumford a safer place for all residents, workers, and guests.

RiverValleySun

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down