Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irrefutable evidence of paranoia

3 posters

Go down

Irrefutable evidence of paranoia Empty Irrefutable evidence of paranoia

Post by T Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I wonder who "Jennifer" is. This wouldn't be the Jennifer that wants to be the Rumford town manager would it? This wouldn't be the Jennifer that was denied unemployment benefits after she freely quit her position with the Town of Lisbon would it? This wouldn't be the Jennifer that aimed a military weapon at a fellow soldier's head would it? This wouldn't be the Jennifer that suffers from a severe case of paranoia would it? It must be, as she is the only "Jennifer" in the world and using the name “Jennifer” on an annonymous blog is irrefutable evidence.

Recent posts from the SunJournal blogs:

Posted By: Jennifer at April 2, 2009 9:00 PM (Suggest Removal)

I love how these cowards snipe at people behind their anonymity and blame everyone else for all the problems in Rumford when in fact they are the real problem in Rumford. The fact that Kim, who hates Town Manager Len Greaney for holding her husband accountable, has the nerve to make these kinds of statements just goes to show how immature some people are in our community.

Posted By: Jennifer at April 2, 2009 9:10 PM (Suggest Removal)

And, also please note that if the anonymous cowards support BA and RC then that should tell you something. They don't have the towns best interest in mind, they have the Department Heads and unions best interest in mind. Just take a look at their voting records. It says it all. We finally don't have a corrupt board thanks to AB, MB, and FD! And, if you don't believe me, just think back to when JL, JT, GB, et al were running the show. SCARY!!!

Posted By: Jennifer at April 5, 2009 12:18 AM (Suggest Removal)

When it was announced that Rumford was going to advertise for a new Town Manager, the Lewiston Sun Journal snickered. They implied that Rumford was so "whacked out" that no one in their right mind would apply for the job. At the Selectmen's meeting Thursday night Selectman DiConzo announced that the board had received twenty four qualified applicants. So once again the Anti-Rumford Rag known as the Sun Journal attempted to make him look bad and got it all wrong. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the SJ took a cheap shot at Rumford, after all they did receive a "Golden Hemorrhoid Award" for defecating on our town. After all, it was the SJ that declared Steve Eldridge to be a God; good luck Lisbon. And there was a Sun Journal reporter present the night Attorney Tom Carey explained that Jim Doar was hired illegally and the paper did nothing; good luck Bethel. It is very telling of the paper's lack of journalist integrity that Friday's article covering the meeting did not mention the twenty four qualified applicants. The Sun Journal also did not report that Robert's Rule of Order was used Thursday night to stop Chief Carter from making a second attempt to get the board to approve a grant that would commit Rumford to a four year agreement to hire another police officer; that's because the SJ had so much fun last year ridiculing Rumford for adopting those rules. In 2008 they went to great lengths not to report Chairman Buccina's lack of understanding of the rules that led to so much discord in Rumford. And of course we can't ignore the fact that SJ editor Judy Myers was the one that promoted the Rumford CRIME BULLETIN that depicts our town as a lawless crime ridden place that looks like, oh what's the name of that dump, oh yeah - LEWISTON.

Posted By: Jennifer at April 10, 2009 10:50 AM (Suggest Removal)

"Who in heck would want to be the manager in this town??" I do, I do!!

Last edited by T on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Irrefutable evidence of paranoia Empty Re: Irrefutable evidence of paranoia

Post by T Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:26 pm

The Rumford Reporter responds to "Jennifer":

(I believe she's talking to herself again)

We would like to thank the "Jennifer" imposter for posting this Rumford Reporter editorial on the SJ Rag. If you would like to continue doing that service for us in the future, please feel free. The more widely disseminated the information is, the more people it will reach. That would be the official good deed of the day.

Wow, can you believe the immaturity? Pretending to be "Jennifer" and writing this comment as if you were "Jennifer". Too bad you got it all wrong because not only does Jennifer not want to be Town Manager of this corrupt town but Jennifer wants to instead write books about this corrupt town. Instead of making $65,000 and dealing with a bunch of bafoons, she can make $65 million writing books about the bafoons.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Hmmm. I can't wait for "HARRY POTTER and the board of selectmen"

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:09 pm

"....she can make $65 million writing books about the bafoons."

That's funny. She has a lot of "confidence" in her writing abilities!!!!!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:55 pm

well, we do all know how good she is at fiction.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down