Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want this language in your neighborhood?

+4
KevinNSaisi
chef
C
Chuck
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you want this language in your neighborhood? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want this language in your neighborhood?

Post by steve Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

[quote="C"]I was away this weekend and tended to post off the cuff responses in the few minutes I had to post. Under the state law there was only an "and" between (2) and (3) so I didn't take it as being all inclusive..... quote]

C: I believe that you are correct. Paragraph (1) is independent from (2) and (3) which are joined by the conjunction "and".

Kevin: While I normally agree with your assessments, in this case you're off base.

steve

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Do you want this language in your neighborhood? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want this language in your neighborhood?

Post by KevinNSaisi Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:35 pm

I had presumed that they were grouped because there was no "or" between them. If I am wrong, I stand corrected.
KevinNSaisi
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:57 am

The signs are down. I wonder if he figured he’s taken enough sh*t about it.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by C Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 pm

I'm glad he's taken the sign down- perhaps it either served it's purpose or he realized it may not be appropriate. I moved this topic because I hated seeing that sign staring everyone in the face when they visited the portal!
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2