Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemy Cops!!!

4 posters

Go down

Enemy Cops!!! Empty Enemy Cops!!!

Post by dr Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:19 am

Oh-oh---watch out Officer Higley; JSN is dressing for battle.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Enemy Cops!!! Empty Re: Enemy Cops!!!

Post by dr Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 am

The Rumford Reporter my husband bought alcohol, apparently our 20 year old friend drank a couple, and I got charged with furnishing to minors when I had called them to help me with my drunk ass husband!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 am

The Rumford Reporter I don't give a damn anymore but I am going after Higley.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 am

The Rumford Reporter OFFICER HIGLEY of the RUMFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:29 pm

On 02/21 – 7:42 PM, Jennifer Norris, 37, of Rumford was summonsed by Sgt. F. David Bean for Furnishing a Place for a Minor to Consume Alcohol on South Rumford Road. Norris is scheduled to appear in Rumford District Court on April 6th.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Did this happen during the Rumford Republican Caucus?

"my drunk ass husband!"...

Why would she air her dirty laundry in public? Amazing...

BTW...it wasn't that long ago she was praising the RPD when her husband was arrested for domestic violence. My, how things change when you're the one who is arrested.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 am

The Rumford Reporter I called for help. He turned me into the perpetrator. Then he gave me a trumped up charge. My husband bought a 12 pack, our 20 y.o. sneaked a couple drinks and I got charged with furnishing a place for minors to drink. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT THE BEER! It's ridiculous.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 pm

The Rumford Reporter Made it in the crime bulletin today. It's always nice to have your name put in the paper before proven innocent or guilty. Anyways, it is a trumped up charge. Don't you think the RPD should change their policy and stop putting names out there before found guilty. They could have stated, 37 y.o. female... Stay tune...d. The SJ called me today and I explained what Higley did and didn't do

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh, like TRR hasn't "trumped up" charges against 98309483434 people?
Sorry she is on the shitty end of the stick this time, but when you play in the mud, you get dirty.
On the other hand, i do think that there are two sides (at least) to every story and having a drunk 20 year old isn't the worst thing in the world.

Maybe if she hadn't conducted so many virulent anti-police vendettas in the past, the investigating officers would have looked more kindly on her. We sorta build our own fan/anti-fan base.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Enemy Cops!!! Empty Birds of a feather??

Post by T Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm

From The Rumford Reporter Facebook page

Craig Shaw: Higley arrested you. You are already guilty. Sad isnt it....

From the Rumford PD Crime Bulletin

Feb. 19 at 4:34 a.m.: Craig Shaw, 31, of Rumford was arrested on Spruce Street by Sgt. Tracey Higley on charges of disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest. Shaw posted $800 unsecured bail and is scheduled to appear in Rumford District Court on April 6.

Feb. 21 at 8:30 p.m.: Chelsea Santos, 20, of Bourne, Mass., was issued a summons by Sgt. Tracey Higley on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia on South Rumford Road. Santos is scheduled to appear in Rumford District Court on April 6.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rumford Reporter: i got a lawyer. he confirmed that i can't be charged for that crap. now he can deal with it.

Seth Carey?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm

I need a little clarification on some things if anyone knows. One in Alaska the offense of Furnishing Alcohol or Furnishing a Place for Minors to Consume Alcohol is not a offense that is summonsed. Its a you go to jail for the night. So were the officers being nice to JSN or is this normal procedure? Second if Lee was charged with Domestic Violence Assault and Preventing the Report of Domestic Violence Assault normally the Judge automatically adds a conditions of release of no contact with the victim until the case is tried. Is this the same in Maine? If it is why wasn't Lee also charged with Violating Conditions of Release? Why wasn't the minor charged with Minor Consuming? Just curious.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:01 pm

From TRR Facebook:

"...I'm the shut down type when it comes to personal problems..."

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:09 pm

The Rumford Reporter Jennifer Norris is jailed for being in the same house with a 20 y.o. and a 12 pack.

Ms. Norris conveniently left out two little details. The 20 year old was consuming alcohol from said 12 pack and is not related to the Norris/Stowell family.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm

The Rumford Reporter: I didn't know that it would turn into a public interest story either. WTF! Like I wanted the whole world to know my business. Geez.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

oh, good lord!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:20 pm

she is kate gosselin and the octomom rolled into one!

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm

and....she granted the SunJournal an interview. I thought she had a low opinion of that "rag"?

Will the real Jennifer Stowell Norris please stand up?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 pm

or, simply SHUT UP

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm

She's got her gums flapping all over the place and trying to paint herself as a victim, when she's been victimizing anyone unlucky enough to cross her path. The cheap hooker photo in the Pdiddy drag does nothing for her. I wonder how many "fans" are actual fans or simply people gathering to watch a train wreck.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down