Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant?

Go down

So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant? Empty So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant?

Post by T Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:04 pm

From The Rumford Reporter Facebook page:

Mary Jane Newell: I get calls all the time when I submit an editorial..Most of them are very nasty..So it seems to me that Liberals are very INTOLERANT! They abhor anyone that disagrees with them...

Below are examples, which can be found all over the internet, of typical comments by Conservatives who disagree with the President of the United States, in response to cuts being made to the space program (NASA):

“So how is this hopie-changie stuff workin' for ya? This NObama half black muslim-in-chief nut case is all but ruining the world's greatest space program. Just like he is stealing our freedoms and consitutional rights. Our health care system will be in ruins too, if this HC Bill (garbage) passes. If it does, I wont respond to the census. I urge you to do the same.”

“Haitians given 18 month amnesty, devaluation of the currency, worldwide apologies, embracing muslims, denying Israel, climate change hoax, cap and tax energy restraining policies, impossible rules of engagement, government prolonged reccesion, disregard of constitutional fundamentals, dismantling of the greatest space program in the world, along with the best of the best of those who have been keeping our technological edge in the world intact. Too bad the Marxist prince's mother did'nt have him aborted and thrown to the jackals. How's that hope and change thing working for ya now?”

“Obama cuts the Space Program for an entitlement program. Hey all you left wing nuts on main street who voted for him, HOW'S THAT CHANGE THING WORKIN'FOR YA!”

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant? Empty Re: So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant?

Post by T Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

FBI Investigates Possible Threats Directed at House Democrats
From FOXNews.com

Federal law enforcement officials are looking into at least two possible threats directed at members of Congress and their families

More than 10 lawmakers have complained they've received threats since the run-up to Sunday's House vote on a health insurance overhaul

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating at least two possible threats directed at members of Congress and their families

the office of Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Mich. -- who initially opposed the Senate's health bill over concerns about abortion funding but switched to support the plan following assurance from the White House -- has received several threatening messages.

The voice mails left for Stupak were particularly graphic. In one recording, a man swears at Stupak repeatedly while wishing for him to die.

"Congressman Stupak, you baby-killing mother f---er. ... I hope you bleed out your a--, got cancer and die, you mother f---er," he says.

"You and your family are scum," a man is heard saying in another message.

The FBI is also investigating a separate incident at the home of Virginia Rep. Tom Perriello's brother. Perriello's office confirmed that a line to a propane tank on a gas grill was cut at Bo Periello's Charlottesville home on Tuesday. Tea Party activists had posted the address online thinking it was the congressman's home, telling opponents to drop by and "express their thanks" for his vote.

Mike Troxel, the blogger who posted the address online, told Fox News' Alan Colmes that he was encouraging voters to go to Perriello's house.

"I think people should have the right to have access to their, um, public officials," he said.

When asked if the children of public officials should be harassed at their house just because they're related, Troxel said, "You know, I think that's a burden that comes with being an elected official."

*****************************************************************************************************

Below is a small sample of COMMENTS from bloggers reacting to the article referenced above. Many comments were more outrageous than those listed. I chose not to include them as I have standards that Fox News apparently does not.

“Just counting the days until the Civil War Starts!”

“When you go against the majority, that's what you get. Anything they get, they deserve. Anything!”

“I HOPE THE BLOOD RUNS IN THE STREETS”

“What do they expect? They've just voted to 'communize' our health care. I don't intend to 'thank them' or that marxist in the White House.”

“Whoever it is God Bless them. They are defending the constitution against a domestic enemy. I'm threatened by the demoncrats and their anti-Christ leader. What did you progressives think would happen when you attempt to destroy America? That we would just sit here and take it? You marxists have not learned a thing from history.”

“The United States of America WERE founded as a direct result of inadequate/negligent representation, so, in a very real since violence is the American Way. It is the only reliable way to ensure that OUR REPRESENTATIVES listen to US, not their own petty opinions!”

“Obama and his gang of degenerates the democrat party are trying to get sympathy from the voters who despise their policies and obama”

“I do beleive that violence may need to be used to get these scum bags out of our country, not just D.C. do what ever it takes to stop the ones on the hill who have done just as much damage to America as the terrorists on 9/11 did. Death to them all.”

“It seems like a waste of law enforcement resources that could be better utilized protecting decent citizens.”

“AW, now the dems don't like free speech. .. . Don't worry. . FREE SPEECH will be on the chopping block soon.”

“I guess "The People" don't like the perverted, corrupt lefty dems! Lol! Maybe they should take the hint and surrender to authorities as the traitors they are? Hmmm.... Unless the "authorities" are SS Troopers already.…”

T

Back to top Go down

So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant? Empty Re: So Ms. Newell, tell me again who is intolerant?

Post by T Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 pm

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 pm

So, Ms. Newell, shall we add Jennifer Stowell Norris to the intolerant list?

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

The Rumford Reporter: OH YEAH RUMFORD/LISBON/ETC, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STEP INTO THE NOW!

So tell me Ms. Newell, is this the kind of person you support?

BTW…Jennifer Stowell Norris doesn’t allow “swears” on her website…

Last edited by T on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am

The Rumford Reporter: Sometimes I get sick of dealing with this dinosaur town and all the people who have become so comfortable with taking from the taxpayer and giving nothing in return. Pull yourself together Rumford. WTF!

A significant percentage (it might be a majority) of Rumford’s residents are senior citizens. Does Jennifer Stowell Norris view them as dinosaurs?

WTF!

BTW…Jennifer Stowell Norris does not allow "swears" on her website.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down