Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critic

2 posters

Go down

Critic Empty Critic

Post by T Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 am

Critic: One who runs into the field, after the battle is over, and shoots the wounded.

From The SJ:

"But when pressed by Adley and Buccina to specify cuts he would make, Belanger said he had no idea because he isn't a department manager."

Comment by T:

"Why am I not surprised. Mr. Belanger is nothing more than a critic."

From The Rumford Reporter:
“And "T" you are unaware that selectpersons nor Finance members cannot specicify where cuts can be made. They set the amounts that they feel the citizens can afford and it's up to the department heads to work within the amounts.”

Dear Ms. Jennifer Stowell Norris,

I am very aware of the process in Rumford. My comment was directed at Mr. Belanger’s ignorance (or cowardice) with regard to where cuts could be made. He is allowed to make suggestions as any citizen is. He is a critic.

If it is the responsibility of the department heads to develop the budget after “amounts that they [BOS - FC] feel the citizens can afford”, Mr. Belanger must accept what is presented to him.

You stated “It seems that when Mr. Adley read something from Mr. DiConzo about trimming Initiated Articles down to no more than $100,000.00 from the previous year of $215,000.00 no one but Mr. Belanger attempted to do so. I wonder what Mr. DiConzo would have suggested on the Towns budget. I bet there would have been cuts made there also.”

Which is it? Does the Board of Select-persons have input or not?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Critic Empty Re: Critic

Post by T Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 am

From The SJ:

"But when pressed by Adley and Buccina to specify cuts he would make, Belanger said he had no idea because he isn't a department manager."

DiConzo:

"I found $273,000 more in cuts that could have been made."

DiConzo:

“If the Finance Committee does not step up to the plate and rectify the wrong that was done in this budget..."

So, which is it?

Does the Board of Select-persons have input or not?

Does the Finance Committee have input or not?

Is Mr. Belanger a critic or not?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by who? Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Those two blow smoke up eachother's A**. The only way they see to solve anything in the reactive approach of cutting everything! Un educated morons!(in my opinion)

who?

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum