Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member

3 posters

Go down

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member Empty More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member

Post by dr Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 am

The Rumford Reporter Can I get a little bit of woowoo cuz Paul being telling some people to kiss our ass because this is BULLSHIT or OXSHIT. LOL.

3 hours ago · Report

The Rumford Reporter that wood be disorderly conduct in the eyes of the RPD

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member Empty Re: More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member

Post by dr Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 pm

The Rumford Reporter i want you to get used to my ass cuz you are going to be seeing a lot of it. lol

dr

Back to top Go down

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member Empty Re: More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member

Post by dr Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member 27551_178776455434_4178_q
The Rumford Reporter Have a good day at work today for those of you who work. Don't let your boss be mean to you, don't let them overwork you, don't let them write you up for stupid stuff. Just do the best you can and if they do any of the above, tell them to take their job and shove it up their ass. LOL! Happy Monday!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:52 am

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member 27541_178776455434_9471_q
The Rumford Reporter Hey Jeremy, while you are at it, why don't you kiss Paul Bunyan's ass! JK...lol.

More Crude (and mature!) Remarks From A Finance Committee Member 27541_178776455434_9471_q

The Rumford Reporter Rumfid Represents. Don't be dissing my peeps and my town. We are people, too. Just cuz it kinda stinks, doesn't mean we do. Thank you very much. Smile

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

The Rumford Reporter Don't think I'm going away Dean. I gave you a little break while I dealt with the FC. But, YOU my friend are next. Boy o boy do I have some shit on your ass. It's funny how the Chairman will not get back to me. Did you give me the wrong information AGAIN?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Did you notice in the comments how she basically used PTSD as an excuse to harm someone? Scary thought
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:16 pm

The Rumford Reporter It doesn't include why he threatened me with it. I can call him an effen prince if I want and he may arrest me but I'll get out of it. Freedom of speech and expression.

The Rumford Reporter Doesn't that tell you something? We got gestapo cops riding around town harassing anyone on the streets threatening them with disorderly conduct and shit. That makes everyone want to stay in their homes and get depressed. F That!!!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Sounds like JSN is having another melt down.

Why would she suffer from PTSD? Did she see combat in Iraq? Afghanistan? Bog Brook?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

"Why would she suffer from PTSD? Did she see combat in Iraq? Afghanistan? Bog Brook?"

Must have been when she was working as a social worker!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down