Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Case of Slander?

2 posters

Go down

A Case of Slander? Empty A Case of Slander?

Post by dr Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 am

The Rumford Reporter Did you know that Jolene Lovejoy is running for the Board of Selectmen again??? Do you know her??? Do you know her past??? If not, I will educate you. Please, for the sake of Rumford, DO NOT vote for this woman. She is wretched and I don't usually talk about anyone but cops like that. She's the mama bear for the ...Unions. Not sure what she gets in return but follow the money...

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

A Case of Slander? Empty Re: A Case of Slander?

Post by T Fri May 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris must have access to Ms. Lovejoy's bank accounts. Do you think she hacked into them? A Case of Slander? Icon_eek

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu May 13, 2010 5:34 pm

The Rumford Reporter Hmmmmmmm, it all fits together doesn't it??? Garbarini is a liar and if he thinks he is going to cover Higley's ass this time, he's got another thing coming. I'll write to every senator, representative, the governor, etc. until Higley is fired! Start looking for a new job and it better not be police work. I'll make sure they know all about you higley. Maybe you could work at the mill as a security officer. lol.

The Rumford Reporter Amen Lisa!!! They would throw us in jail for the things he did, of course it would be disorderly conduct, but instead he gets a raise and promoted. He's spending way too much time under Chief Carter's desk. LOL!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down