Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone see a theme?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone see a theme? Empty Does anyone see a theme?

Post by dr Fri May 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Aline Dupont Chief Beaupre is a nasty man in Biddeford. He should be fired. He took my video which was taped by Officer Robert Flint (nasty man too) on July 20th, 2009. Showed it to Kathy Jones, the Clerk of Courts in Biddeford District the very same day and gave her a copy of it to take with her. She showed it to my Kimberly Proff...itt, Human resource department director. Kathy Jones is nasty too. She is in with the cops down there so watch out people. Her and Chief Beaupre, I wonder what kind of relationship they have. Stay tuned. More to come with this Story. I am meeting with the Police Commissioner at the next meeting they have. Then I will go to the City Counsel meeting. I am not done with Mr. Chief of Police Beaupre. I can't wait. He needs to be exposed for his unethical behavior.

The Rumford Reporter Biddeford and it's police department are known for being crooked.
The Rumford Reporter Is anyone else seeing a theme here??? Who polices the police???

Oh, yes, I see a theme. But it has nothing to do with any police department.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Does anyone see a theme? Empty Re: Does anyone see a theme?

Post by xmashen Fri May 07, 2010 4:11 pm

yeah, I think the theme here is "nasty, nasty, nasty" .

I guess I am a nasty too (but glad to join the club).

I am happy that this pathetic (and not meaning to be snobby..., but somewhat illiterate) person feels empowered (as should we all) to attend meetings and make her concerns known. Let's just hope that other citizens (it's still a word in the public domain) can see through the crap and nuttiness.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 pm

"Aline Dupont Chief Carter in Rumford Maine is a ruthless and nasty man. He should be fired. Rumford wake up!!!!!!!!! He is evil."

It appears to be a genetic theme.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri May 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris has made MANY accusations and threats and has not successfully followed up on a single one of them. She is batting ZERO. Her mother has an equally embarrassing batting average. She has been a thorn in the peoples' side in the Bethel area for years. I feel bad for Jarrod Crockett. He's a reasonably articulate and intelligent man with a family that may get in the way of a successful career in politics. Jarrod has always wanted to be in politics and someday be President of the United States.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Why can't these two women go raise chickens or something ...Oh, wait, no, I LIKE chickens... never mind.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sat May 08, 2010 7:57 am

T wrote:.... I feel bad for Jarrod Crockett. He's a reasonably articulate and intelligent man with a family that may get in the way of a successful career in politics. Jarrod has always wanted to be in politics and someday be President of the United States.

Well, we all know that JSN is very much against nepotism ("...can you say nepotism?????"), so no worry about her taking a job from her cousin, right?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum