Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a roll again...

3 posters

Go down

On a roll again... Empty On a roll again...

Post by dr Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rumford-me/T86C20UBTB57GE068#comments

For someone who claims to be a private person, she certainly knows how to display her nasty, dirty laundry.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

On a roll again... Empty Re: On a roll again...

Post by xmashen Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

she's in "anti-cop" melt down. It must be hard being her.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

The Rumford Reporter u are welcome. he (Higley) crossed the wrong little girl. i don't put up with injustice. i fight back. carter would have you believing he was the best thing since sliced bread. garbarini will tell you he's never had any complaints filed against him. i'm sick of all the lies. and yes, the truth hurts but bad police officers ruin good people's lives unnecessarily because they can. it's wrong

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri May 14, 2010 2:50 pm

i am still chuckling over "little girl". sorry

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 16, 2010 5:27 am

Aline Dupont I have been in this town since January to live with my daughter Jennifer. Actually to protect her from them.
I couldn't believe the way they act. I witness a few things and was very shocked!!!! One of them yelled at my daughter in the hallway at the courthouse. After yelling at her, jennifer asked his name, He said I am DETECTIVE BENARD.
WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! If I hadn't of been their, I think he would of been meaner to her, but I walked up to them, and he let up. sick man this one!!!!!!!

Imagine!!! Thankfully "little girl" has her protective mummy.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun May 16, 2010 10:27 am

"If I hadn't of been their"...Ya gotta luv it!

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

On a roll again... 27541_178776455434_9471_q The Rumford Reporter Where have you been??? The police were called to assist with a potential domestic violence situation. Tracy Higley and David Bean showed up to the house and didn't ask me about anything that had to do with why I called. There was a minor in the house. knowI did not she had snuck some beers (oh, sure...) that my husband bought that afternoon. I got charged. Why do you think I asked for Higley's complaint history. He was an f'n a-hole and negligent in his actions. He gunned for me right from the get go and that is all he cared about. He made Bean write the ticket while I sat there with ice on my wound. I kicked him out of my house. I have pleaded not guilty and I will be fighting this trumped up charge. Why did they not give both my husband and I a ticket for that charge? huh? WTF.

The Rumford Reporter @Gina You are right. I am the one to bring it forward because I witnessed his behavior and was re-victimized by that stupid prick. He was horribly unprofessional ( and she's not???) and I won't stand for that. I called for help and I got slammed. See you in court RPD.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

On a roll again... 27541_178776455434_9471_q The Rumford Reporter Thanks. I'm glad it happened because now I know how they really treat citizens. I wanted him to arrest me for disorderly conduct and he didn't dare. David Bean didn't say a word while I was telling him off and kicking him off my property. Even David said, ever so gently, that it would probably get thrown out. Your damn right it will get thrown out especially after I share his complaint history with the DA. Then I will turn around and sue them for negligence.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum