Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honest Opinion anyone?

2 posters

Go down

Honest Opinion anyone? Empty Honest Opinion anyone?

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat May 15, 2010 3:29 am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1095282985&ref=profile#!/pages/Support-Officer-Tracey-Higley/121887497840399?v=wall

After reading the letter of reprimand, which I am assuming most of you did, I'd like to see what others opinions are on Higley. Who has had personal experience with him? What conduct have you seen him perform while on duty?

Theres a fine line with these reprimands, some can get blown completely out of porportion. At the same time some can be right on the mark. I know there are officers I have worked with that come very close or have pushed the line when it comes to conduct unbecoming of an officer. Its sad when people go as far as to protect them hoping to save face because in the long run it makes all of us in law enforcement look unbecoming.

Any thoughts????
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Honest Opinion anyone? Empty Re: Honest Opinion anyone?

Post by T Sat May 15, 2010 10:17 am

Unlike Jennifer Stowell Norris, I adhere to the law. So, I've had no contact with Officer Higley or any other member of the RPD. Therefore, I have no opinion that is based on fact.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down