Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked?

Go down

Hacked? Empty Hacked?

Post by dr Wed May 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Pamela Normandy, whoever you are, bravo!!!

Last edited by dr on Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Hacked? Empty Re: Hacked?

Post by dr Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

i am not being wise ...but i dont understand exactley what that the cops did to you and your husband that makes you so up set.....did they hurt you guys phyically...i really dont understand and i want to

The Rumford Reporter Police negligence, gestapo tactics, inconsistent enforcement of the law, abuse of citizens, etc. My story will be coming out soon as I plan on filing a complaint. My complaint will be posted.
Aline Dupont Pamela you are bullshit. Stop being so negative. No one rants about stuff like that. It hurts them emotionally.
Aline Dupont She will file her complaint but had to wait for the finance committe to end. Now it is time. Pamela stay off the Rumford Reporter if you don't like it.
The Rumford Reporter hahahahahahaha! I already banned her.
Pamela Normandy But how many of your "fans" saw that there is an audio of your altercation and will demand to hear it? Tuck that tail and run girl...
Pamela Normandy Because I'll be on here day & night, making sure everyone sees you for what you are. Sleep with one eye open, darlin
Pamela Normandy Just one "like" today....ahhh..so solly. It's happening already, huh? Just keep talkin, sweetheart

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum