Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit

4 posters

Go down

The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit Empty The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit

Post by T Sun May 23, 2010 11:06 am

The Rumford Reporter: The Rumford PD just drove by my house really slowly for the umpteenth time. I'm so scared. What should I do??? NOT! Got the video recorder set up waiting for you.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit Empty Re: The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit

Post by 911Dispatcher Sun May 23, 2010 2:59 pm

You know being summer a lot of people are on summer break. I know the Camerons, who she lives next to may be out of town. Its not uncommon for citizens to request extra patrol near their house. Did she ever consider that not everything revolves around her drama?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit Empty Re: The RPD, on routine partol, observes speed limit

Post by T Sun May 23, 2010 3:08 pm

No

T

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

The Rumford Reporter You guys are soooooooooo funny. I took pics and video of of them today on Cumberland Street. It took 3 cops to deal with one either teenager or 20 something year old. Bernard, Higley, and some other dufus looking guy. Come on now, 3 cops. What are they scared. I used to do ride alongs in Portland with those police officers and they were by themselves all the time. They called for back up if they needed if but they rarely called for back up and they had real crimes to deal with.

Is JSN stalking (no, Jennifer, it's NOT "staulking") the Rumford police? Sure seems like it.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Someone should turn a camera on her.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm

"...some other dufus looking guy..."

So much for this morning's sentiment:

The Rumford Reporter God Bless ALL of our TRC readers. I hope you find peace, strength, and happiness in your day to day lives. Life is too short and there are some that wish they could be in our shoes in our country in our homes. We are very lucky to be Americans! God Bless the USA and ALL of our troops.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 23, 2010 3:40 pm

The Rumford Reporter They (RPD) intimidate and harass the entire community, unless of course you support their UNION and pay raises.

Hmmm, I think she has this upside down: The inimidation and harassment is done by our town bully, Jennifer Stowell Norris. Did anyone notice how many times in the last week that she's posted something nasty on the RPD facebook page? It kept getting removed, and she kept reposting. Very bullying behavior---instigate, taunt, and provoke until you get a reaction, then loudly cry victimization.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun May 23, 2010 3:47 pm

As with all bullies, negative attention is much better than no attention at all.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm

I for one am not looking forward to her going topless . (and i appreciate breasts as much as the next gay man).

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum