Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An email to Chief Carter

3 posters

Go down

An email to Chief Carter Empty An email to Chief Carter

Post by dr Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:16 am

What are you gonna do about this lunatic harassing my wife all the time??? She's been doing it for months now that xxxxxxxxxx doesn't dare do it. As a citizen of this Town, I would like some assistance on finding out who this person is so that we can file harassment charges. We can start by you sending a message like you did with xxxxxxxxxx informing this person that all communications must cease. Please let me know what steps I need to take or my wife needs to take, if any. Please respond and let me know that you have received this message. I have also cc'd "Donna Richard" because she doesn't think you will do anything about it. If you don't, we will make it public that you are only here to protect and serve your friends.

Thank you,

Lee Norris

I take offense. I'm not a harasser; I am a responder. I respond, by email, to comments she makes on her public blog. I email the editor of TRR because she has blocked me from responding on her site. Isn't this freedom of speech?

Last edited by dr on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

An email to Chief Carter Empty Re: An email to Chief Carter

Post by T Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am

My advice would be to stop e-mailing her directly and post your responses here. She (and many others) reads this blog religiously and will get the message.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

BTW...responding to her directly will make no difference. She is closed minded and will not change her incoherent views. But it is worthwhile responding in general, here, so that others (including her twenty "supporters") can be made aware that coherent, valid viewpoints exist.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:35 pm

RPD is a professional and respected department all around. TRR has conducted personal vendettas (and continues to) against the dept in general and against many individuals in it for a long time. I can only begin to imagine what their in-office conversation must be when they get one of her rants/whines. (Even if it's in the faked "voice" of her husband). Someone that thin-skinned might want to think twice about trying to become such a public figure. It's obvious that she cannot handle even the most civil disagreement with her ill-thought- out proclamations. Let's all hope that Chief Carter politely tells her to STFU.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down