Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRR not a "professional" reporter?

2 posters

Go down

TRR not a "professional" reporter? Empty TRR not a "professional" reporter?

Post by Z Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:00 pm

TRR not a "professional" reporter? 41574_178776455434_6244_q
The Rumford Reporter I do not claim to be a "professional" reporter so if you don't like my page, get off it. Or, you can simply not look at. Lately, we have had no problems and everyone has been really cordial, respectful, and decent. Let's keep it that way. If you are a public servant, you better expect to be judged on your present or past actions.

I think we can all agree that JSN in not a "professional reporter, or "professional" anything else, for that matter. The last sentence probably should go something like this:

"If you are a public servant, you better expect to be criticized, slandered, and libeled by people like me, who have no clue what your jobs really entail."

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

TRR not a "professional" reporter? Empty Re: TRR not a "professional" reporter?

Post by Z Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 pm

TRR not a "professional" reporter? 41574_178776455434_6244_q The Rumford Reporter Yes I do. And, I never realized how much I kept bottled up out of respect for the military. While they gear up for deployment, they will be working their butts off too. You can talk to me anytime about it. I so understand. I was all about going but when my bro had to go I started feeling differently. I understand how family feels, too

"respect for the military": At one point in time she was advocating mutiny. This was shortly before she left the military. I wonder if her chain of command caught wind of her postings to that effect.

"I was all about going but when my bro had to go I started feeling differently": When my bro had to go, I realized that I might actually have to go. That's when I found a way to get out of the military.

I also wonder if fratricide is something she worried about.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Aline Dupont Jennifer (the editor) you have quite a reporter. Keep it up.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 am

The Rumford Reporter We have a new reporter on the beat, Aline Dupont...

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down