Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Such a friendly welcome!

2 posters

Go down

Such a friendly welcome! Empty Such a friendly welcome!

Post by Z Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am

The Rumford Reporter Welcome to Rumford Mr. Sorensen. Hope you don't pull what the last one did with his "friends of the library". We want the library that you currently work in and we have stated this on several occasions. We are a shrinking town and we just happen to have a historic Andrew Carnegie library with a flippin fireplace to ...boot. So, please don't start off on the wrong foot with that group. They have really hurt the library management's reputation. The citizens spoke loud and clear at the polls. You will get less and less money, not more and more. And, NO NEW LIBRARY! We fixed your roof so please stay on top of the maintenance over there.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Such a friendly welcome! Empty Re: Such a friendly welcome!

Post by xmashen Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 pm

It's sorta typical, no big surprise here. Although, for the past few days, she's been all "sweetness and light" , pumping out "public service" posts, and probably nursing stray kittens or whatever (pity the poor kittens later). Call me suspicious by nature, but I got the feeling that she is planning a run/application for something and trying to come off as a "helpful" member (leader) of the community; but the above post is much more true to form and more in line with past behavior.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

"The Rumford Reporter Just tryin' to give the guy some advice so he doesn't get blindsided. He's fresh meat to some of the paranhas in town."

Hmmm, I wonder who the lead PIRANAH in the school might be.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Also, while we know she "welcomes all" (I am paraphrasing here), I wonder just how many people she's deleted from her fb page for even the mildest disagreement. You can't claim to be a community voice and shut up anyone who may have a different view. Well, you can CLAIM to be, I guess, but the reality is somewhat different.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum