Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

She's offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty She's offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dr Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 pm

The Rumford Reporter dj_inda_am (who joined the SJ commenters 10 hours ago): YOU are a gutless, spineless, anonymous poster who used my name in your posts and you probably don't even know me. say it to my face. I bet you wouldn't dare now would you? trust me, kevin saisi is NOT my friend but i respect his right to get involved in political affairs as a member of this town. atleast he uses his real name.

My, my...can you imagine? Someone used her name! Jennifer Stowell Norris is the reigning queen of name-dropping slander.
I am experiencing a wave of Schadenfreude!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

She's offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: She's offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Chuck Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Did you read the post. Sounds like they know her pretty well...
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

"Again, you are allowing anonymous posters to use my name in their stupid posts. I am a citizen. I am not a public figure. If I was a public figure then maybe it would be okay. I would appreciate that you remove anything that has my name in it. All this does is make the Sun Journal look bad. I was actually starting to be proud of you guys for doing better when it came to reporting in Rumford but now I am rethinking my stance again. I can go back to dissing your newspaper everyday for the stupid things you let commenters say or I can get my brother to sponsor a bill that allows citizens to sue newspapers if they allow commenters to libel them. Tony Ronzio can give me a call if he would like. I'm over my anger with you people now. We are building community. You are not going to tear our community apart to sell newspapers when the majority of us are good people."

uh... what kinda whacko s**t is this? I am gonna call my big brother to beat you up! As my darling memere would have said " gee,what a cuckoo bird!"

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 pm

oh, i also love that she is "rethinking my stance" once again for the 2938232830238th time. "i can go back to dissing" hmm... when did she ever stop?

Sorry,but you can't have it both ways. You wanna portray yourself as a public figure/community leader, then take the whole package.

"I'm over my anger with you..." yeah, right.

the sj response to her diatribe was concise and perfect:

"Hi Jennifer,

I don't find a violation of our commenting policy with this comment.

I would argue that you are a public figure, as you serve on a town committee, and furthermore, you write a blog about town politics.

If you disagree with dj_inda_am, I recommend creating an account and writing a reply"

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 pm

To Jennifer Stowell Norris, who flaunts her military career, I say:

Buck up, soldier; you're acting like a big wuss!!!!!!! (Multiple exclamations just for you.)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:41 pm

"No, it is not against the law except on the highways as far as I know. I will look into that. Depending on the cop, he might have been hitting on them. You never know. Hopefully, he was stopping to check on the person and tell them that hitchhiking is dangerous. Was it a SUV or a patrol car? "

Gee, thanks for looking our for the "citizens", TRC. I love the fact that you will take time out from your busy schedule to "look into" it.

What kind of psychocrap is this??

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down