Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She just has to b*tch about something

5 posters

Go down

She just has to b*tch about something Empty She just has to b*tch about something

Post by Z Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 am

The Rumford Reporter Why is washing the Rumford fire station even newsworthy? Are you kidding me? How's that Emergency Management Plan coming along. You know the one mandated by State law that we as citizens have heard nothing about. Is it posted on some ghost website? Of all towns that should have one, Rumford is one of them given the chemical hazards associated with that mill.

I was wondering how long it would take for her to jump all over this. She disappointed me by taking so long. Laughing

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

She just has to b*tch about something Empty Re: She just has to b*tch about something

Post by xmashen Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:11 pm

She can't help it. Sorta like a trained pit bull, just show her the bait and she lunges. Congrats, though, to Dispatcher 911 on becoming "fan" # 666. I wonder what the prize will be (a week's ridearound with RPD and JSN?)

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

She just has to b*tch about something Empty Re: She just has to b*tch about something

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh I wish I could claim THAT prize, but it wasn't me who put her at that number
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

well, don't worry, it shouldn't be long before she deletes a fan for insubordination and you can try again for the coveted number.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 pm

She b*tches about "that mill" and yet she idolizes Hugh J. Chisholm.

Loony, eh?

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 pm

whistling
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:33 am

The Rumford Reporter Don't worry about it Gina. As a matter of fact, those that will judge are those that are the biggest hypocrites. That's all I'm gonna say on that matter. Seriously, I think it is funny, especially give the recent anonymous letters I got from some freak pretending to be God. It will all be great material for my Stephen King like book. lol

That's just what I've been saying all along, Ms. Norris Smile

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum