Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the truth is?

2 posters

Go down

And the truth is? Empty And the truth is?

Post by dr Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm

The Rumford Reporter I'll be the first. I lost my job at the Town of Lisbon because of Rumford Politics, I had the Town & Jolene Lovejoy make a complaint to my Commander for abuse of a gov't computer, and I was charged with a trumped up criminal charge which would prevent me from getting a job in the future. So basically, my civilian career, my military career, and my future career have been threatened since moving to Rumford. Guess what? I'm not going anywhere!

Gee, I thought she lost her job in Lisbon because she QUIT her job in Lisbon!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

And the truth is? Empty Re: And the truth is?

Post by dr Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Has she NO responsibility for her current situation? Is she so powerless that anybody and everybody can control her life and future?

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm

dr wrote: Is she so powerless

In a word, yes.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 am

The Rumford Reporter That's why I started TRR, because we couldn't look anything up and they tried to charge us for any public information. I don't mind a couple bucks for printing costs but $25 or $50. Come on now? The Town of Rumford still to this day does... not have the most important documents on-line for anyone to download in a digital format. I'm pretty sure the cops got my file sharing site blocked which contains documents backing up everything I ever say. I'm working with FB on the matter as we speak. It just happened to happen when I released a complaints history on one of our cops.

She can back up everything she says??? I doubt it!!! There are enough instances where she has libeled and slandered to warrant a class action suit. (She's going to need that free legal advice.)

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down