Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Victim

2 posters

Go down

New Victim Empty New Victim

Post by dr Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

It appears that Jennifer Stowell Norris has found yet another citizen to publicly slander and defame. Her vendetta list continues to grow...

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

New Victim Empty Re: New Victim

Post by xmashen Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:29 pm

trr: If the majority of the Rumford citizens want wind power, then I will support you. I personally do not want wind power because we have hydropower. We don't have to agree on everything. But, I will represent your wishes unlike some folks in this town. Roger Arsenault, what is your deal? Is it gonna dip into your oil... business, the same one that I ditched because of crappy customer service? Please enlighten us.
OMG, the EGO here. she really thinks she REPRESENTS? Can this person not walk two steps without slandering someone? Please, God, tell me that no one in the River Valley community takes this nut seriously.

Sorry she lost her job in Lisbon, sorry she had to leave the military, sorry she got booted off the finance committee, (ok NOT sorry), sorry her cat died (really), sorry God put her in Rumford...the list goes on

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum