Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does it say that?

2 posters

Go down

Where does it say that? Empty Where does it say that?

Post by Z Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 pm

From The Rumford Reporter:

"Steve Dyer Well just read the paper this mourning and puiia is trying to get a brand name hotel put in, and put in on waldo Street. Im not sure thats is the best location for a holiday inn or its even the greatest idea to get more business in rumford and what is it gonna cost the town to get something like this to happen
14 hours ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2) · Flag

Kelly Touchette A hotel on Waldo Street? Thats crazy..And I agree..BAD idea! Not really the best area around town.
14 hours ago · 1 personJennifer S. Norris likes this. · .

The Rumford Reporter We definitely need a hotel in the area but Waldo? I dunno. Again, my concern is that people will be forced out of their homes and possibly into this hotel if they don't start thinking about some low income housing.
11 hours ago · ."

Here is the link to that article:

http://www.sunjournal.com/river-valley/story/913472

Maybe my reading comprehension has diminished over the years, but I'm not getting where it says the hotel is going in on Waldo Street.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Where does it say that? Empty Re: Where does it say that?

Post by T Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris is assuming the proposed hotel site is on Waldo Street because of the removal of a three-story building on Waldo Street. Both subjects were included in the same news article. So there ya go...

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum