Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone's Corrupt

+2
dr
T
6 posters

Go down

Everyone's Corrupt Empty Everyone's Corrupt

Post by T Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Once again, when someone doesn't do what Jennifer Stowell Norris wants, they are corrupt.

The Rumford Reporter We called the State Fire Marshall to hold this guy accountable and he sided with the Code Enforcement Officer. The corruption goes all the way to Augusta. The State Fire Marshall also told us that there was nothing wrong with the place. ...We wanted the Health Inspector to test for mold but he didn't. I wonder why. Oh and the tenants were living with no heat. Do you know what happens to a building when it has no heat do dry it out? It becomes an infestation of must and mold. There was no heating in this building at this time.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Corrupt Empty Re: Everyone's Corrupt

Post by T Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Let’s see….

Jennifer Stowell Norris says that municipal government is corrupt, county government is corrupt, state government is corrupt, federal government is corrupt, the military is corrupt, the VA is corrupt, emergency medical services is corrupt, law enforcement is corrupt, emergency management is corrupt, the judicial system is corrupt, fire services is corrupt, code enforcement is corrupt, the education system is corrupt, unions are corrupt, health care is corrupt, landlords are corrupt, housing authorities are corrupt, Wall Street is corrupt, insurance companies are corrupt, the media is corrupt, Hollywood is corrupt, non-profit organizations are corrupt, and anyone or anything else she’s in disagreement with…

Phew…

And oh, even Facebook is corrupt.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

That's why her god sent her to Rumford! She's going to expose all the corrupt people!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm

TRR:Community is what makes a place feel like home...

Well, yeah, when my mom was in a manic phase

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Corrupt Empty Corruption on Facebook?

Post by Z Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 pm

"The Rumford Reporter Someone
started a Rumford, Maine FRIEND page. If you do not know who is
running it, please be careful because they will have access to all the
information on your page. It could be the cops since they are now using
FB to get information. TRR is a fan page. I cannot see your profiles if you "like" TRR. You have to friend request me. Tell everyone you know to get off that site until we know who runs it."

Ummm......

Paranoid much?

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:53 pm

i just did fb friend request! and first of all, that page has been up for a long time. she is just getting around to sniffing out potential rivals. I can't wai to see who "we" thinks runs it... anyone wanna take a guess? the list of potentials grows daily.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm

oh, and not to generalize, but who among us should be afraid that it's " the cops"? Certainly not moi.

xmashen

Back to top Go down

Post by RumfordMonitor Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm

I will help narrow the field of suspects. It isn't me.

I never put anything on Facebook that I don't want to share.

RumfordMonitor

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 am

Ok this is going to make me enemy number one with everyone again, or at least have someone jump down my throat about it but..........not that shes right about THAT specific Facebook page, she is however right about cops making fake accounts to catch criminals. I've worked numerous departments were I was in charge of running undercover Myspace/Facebook pages. Its a good tactic to find locations of persons with warrants, drug acitivity, undearage drinking parties, etc. Kevin (RumfordMonitor) also makes a good point. If you don't want to get into trobule either don't post about it on the internet or better yet don't even do the crime. Its kind of classified under "worlds dumbest criminal" act with people who do this.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by RumfordMonitor Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 am

Our area has some of the dumbest criminals on the face of the earth. Often the police don't have time to investigate before the person reveals themselves in some way.

RumfordMonitor

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

"The Rumford Reporter the attorney general has their back because they (IMHO) are crooked too."

OMG! More corruption! Is there no end to the corruption?! Who can we possibly turn to if everyone is corrupt?

Wait! I know who!

JSN!

She will solve all the corruption! Our hero!

lol!

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

"The Rumford Reporter yes, ben, it is corruption. nothing is consistent, they harass the young kids, if you stand up for your rights, it's called disorderly conduct, and after they cuff you, they don't have a problem banging your head of the car, ground, or wall depending on their mood."

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm

"Gary Provencher what was the 17 year old doing outside at 12:24 Am anyway? What were his parents teaching him as far as morals and personal responsibility? Isn't there a curfew in the town now of like 10 PM? Maybe the cops charged him with tobacco possession rather than something more substantial, as a way to scare him straight since he is still a minor? (playing devil's advocate here, well at least a little bit)"

How long will this remain on her page? Will it be removed? That would be corrupt, though, wouldn't it? Oh, what to do?

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:34 am

Best entertainment around! applause

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 am

BTW...what ever happened to Jennifer Stowell Norris' formal complaint regarding the Rumford Police Department after she was arrested? Did the corrupt RPD lose it? Very Happy

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down