Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's the dirt?

4 posters

Go down

Where's the dirt? Empty Where's the dirt?

Post by dr Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm

From TRR:
Deana Bellegarde Buck what can you tell me about Rick kEnt? We are having a problem with him and need some dirt on him.

People seem to know right where to go to get the "dirt." Of course, Jennifer Stowell Norris was most helpful in her own charmingly biased way.

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Where's the dirt? Empty Re: Where's the dirt?

Post by xmashen Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm

with a big enough filter, her mouth could clean up the Androscoggin (although i wouldn't want to deal with the end filtration).

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 pm

The Rumford Reporter No, no, no, he is not going to become a cop. He couldn't make it through the police academy and the town manager offered him his old job back out of the kindness of his heart. And, he is threatening you? Doesn't surprise me one bit. Submit a complaint to the RPD that he has ripped you off. They have to follow up on it, don't they? And, call the Town Manager like I have to report his unethical ass.

Kent's "unethical ass" lol! Now that is the pot calling the kettle black!

Kent complains about being "shorted" firewood and Jennifer Stowell Norris spins it into Kent has ripped off the Bucks and is threatening them. I told you, Jennifer Stowell Norris is the best, free entertainment around! She's the gift that keeps on giving. applause

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:27 am

"i did go to his house today and spray painted what wood he has at his house and i am calling the state."

The JSN concept of "justice" is going to get someone into trouble. What this could say is: "I did enter his property without permission (trespassing) and spray painted what wood he has at his house (vandalism) and I am calling the state (I am turning myself in)."

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down