Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumford's own "Queen of Mean"

3 posters

Go down

Rumford's own "Queen of Mean" Empty Rumford's own "Queen of Mean"

Post by dr Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:08 am

The Rumford Reporter Good comments. Tammy, the cyberbullying is a real issue not just for kids. Trust me. I have been cyberbullied by numerous different anonymous people that would make not only a teen commit suicide but an adult after just a couple e-mails or posts. Wicked mean people out there. Makes me feel very sorry for them.

My gawd! This woman has the audacity to state she's a victim of bullying!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Rumford's own "Queen of Mean" Empty Re: Rumford's own "Queen of Mean"

Post by T Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 am

Excerpts from a WebMD article on bullies:

Characteristics of a Bully

Bullies have trouble following rules. (Hasn't Jennifer Stowell Norris justified her self-proclaimed history of traffic violations? )

Bullies show little concern for the feelings of others. whistling

Many bullies think highly of themselves. They like being looked up to. And they often expect everyone to behave according to their wishes. Children who bully are often not taught to think about how their actions make other people feel. (BINGO! bounce )

Children who bully are at risk for committing criminal acts later in life. (Hasn't Jennifer Stowell Norris been arrested for furnishing alcohol to a minor?)

Children who bully also use drugs more than children who don't bully. (Isn‘t Jennifer Stowell Norris in favor of the legalization of marijuana and other illicit drugs?)

Children who are bullies use alcohol and/or carry a weapon more than children not affected by bullying. (Didn’t Jennifer Stowell Norris post a picture of herself aiming a military weapon at a fellow soldier?)

Bullying behavior is a "red flag" that a child has not learned to control his or her aggression. A child who bullies needs counseling to learn healthy ways to interact with people.
Very Happy

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:52 pm

She really doesn't GET bullying. Bullying is an adolescent activity that can have harmful effects on young people who have not discovered their own self-worth.
She has this need to turn everything to herself and co-opt something that affects kids deeply into something she's simply annoyed by.
While I think that childhood bullies often become overbearing and harrassing adults, she has hardly been "bullied". Although she appears to fit a lot of the above profile, she's an adult. She harrasses, tries to intimidate and, in general, tries to make trouble for anyone that she sees as not conforming to her rather rigid definitions of acceptable,be it the police (one of her faves), the fire dept., the selectboard (MB always excepted), and any individuals who have remotely disagreed with her about anything.

Despite the fact that I said that bullying is an adolescent activity, I do think she remains a bully.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm

ahhh...but she's the best (free) entertainment around! Wink

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down