Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Bashing

+2
Z
dr
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back to Bashing Empty Back to Bashing

Post by dr Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:09 pm

The Rumford Reporter The best RPD Officer has retired. He's the only one who wasn't a scumbag or corrupt (IMHO). I want to personally thank him for laughing when I told Tracey Higley to get the hell out of my house. Sgt. F. David Bean thank YOU for your service. The above pictured detective is Detective James Bernard. This is what we ...have now and to look forward to in the future. We are bummin'! Detective Bernard threatened to arrest me while at the courthouse. I was talking to a friend in a corner of town hall quietly and he overheard me say bullshit. He stopped and started hollering at me. I asked him what the charge was. He said "DISORDERLY CONDUCT". I said,... "you ever heard of freedom of speech?" And then my attorney came to check out the situation and Bernard walked off. There will be a complaint filed against this man. And from what I understand, this one doesn't believe in the institute of marriage, if you know what I mean. Higley (and Bernard) are the two officers in town who have been accused of inappropriate behavior with our female teens. And Carter does nothing about it. He covers their asses all the time. So, David, we will miss you!

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Back to Bashing Empty Re: Back to Bashing

Post by Z Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Rolling Eyes

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:59 pm

I would love to know what happened with her application process at PPD and why she didn't get hired on. I wonder if she listed her 911 dispatcher position that she claimed to have on her resume? I happen to have a relative working for PPD for over ten years now. JSN should be careful what "facts" she posts about PPD because they can be easily discredited.
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:33 am

"I want to personally thank him for laughing"...He was laughing at you Jennifer Stowell Norris, as we all do! applause

"There will be a complaint filed against this man."...What are you waiting for, Jennifer Stowell Norris? This "incident" happened 8-9 months ago. Another idle threat. She's entertaining as always! applause

"institute of marriage"? applause

What a hoot! bounce

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 pm

The Rumford ReporterHey Bethel, have fun with this guy. He's a professional OUI detector. That means he can tell that your car is swerving even though it is not, if you know what I mean. Watch, there will be big newspaper stories about all his OUI busts all winter. And, then the Town of Bethel Selectmen are going to get inundated with "we don't like gestapo cops" and bye, bye contract with Oxford County SD. @[106273972737298:274:Ru

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 pm

The Rumford Reporter Bottom line, if he is treating citizens like crap whether they deserve it or not, it is wrong. And, just because he is in the military doesn't mean he gets a free pass to treat people like crap. I don't know him. I just know the reputation of the officers in Rumford. I grew up in Bethel and Bethel will not be used to his style. I'm sure of it. I'm a good person and Officer Tracy Higley and DETECTIVE James Bernard treated me horribly as a citizen. They will not get respect from me until they treat me with respect. Haven't you ever noticed how many disorderly conducts we have in this town. It's the RPD catch all.

She doesn't even know this officer, yet she feels entitled spew imagined slanderous statements against him?[b]

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:07 pm

"I grew up in Bethel and Bethel will not be used to his style"

That might be true. When she grew up there, she admittedly broke the law and received a slap on the wrist.

"Haven't you ever noticed how many disorderly conducts we have in this town"

I would advise the RPD to stop reducing the charge to "disorderly" and charge the law breakers appropriately. Apparently, Jennifer Stowell Norris and other citizens of Rumford do not appreciate the compassion the RPD has for the citizenry of Rumford.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Scott Hargreaves
he is a prick

The Rumford Reporter He looks like one. Poor Bethel! They are not used to this kind of mentality.

Scott Hargreaves i had a runin with him in 06 he tryed to get me for driving under influence of drugs im on presription meds it was thrown out of court

Gary A Cormier But Bethel. Ha. Ha. Gotta have something to do. Imagine someone asks you what you do and you say I'm a cop in bethel. Population. A couple dozen. He'd get along great with Wayne Gallant. Come to Los Angeles and see what they do with swervin...g cars LOL. they ride by. If you dont keep up with traffic out here you get stopped. I've had cops cruise by me at 85 so as the crowd goes so do

Doris Mills Bethel needs a good guy like this.I'm happy.

The Rumford Reporter If it makes you happy Doris then that is great. You might have some knowledge that we do not.

Carrie Thibodeau wheather he is q good cop or bad cop doesnt matter to me. he served our country for a year in afganistan. have some damn respect for him and his family.

The Rumford Reporter There are bad men in the military, too.

The Rumford Reporter As a matter of fact, 1 in 3 military women are harassed, assaulted, or raped by men in the military. So their trip over to the desert does not give them a free pass to be a prick to the citizens.

Chelsea Bordeau He is my Step Father, and it is unbelievable what some of you are saying about him. He served our country and put his life on the line to keep you safe in this country, and you sit here and bash him like that? Being a police officer is a job in which you enforce the law, it is not their fault if you break it. Don't put the blame on them, it's you. Until you have been through what he has been through you have no right to judge him on anything. He takes pride in his work and is an amazing father, and step father.

The Rumford ReporterI'm glad he is a good father. But you have no idea how he is on the job in the military or on the job as a cop. I worked with military men for 15 years and a lot of them cheat on their wives and treat women like crap. I'm not saying ur dad does but if someone feels like he was being a prick to them then that is their right. You also have the right to say how u feel.

Chelsea Bordeau I know him, and if they were being disrespectful to him then why does he have to treat them with respect back? Would you in that situation? I understand you've worked with men like that, but that doesn't mean every man is like that. I know ...they have a right to their own opinion, but they can't back up their opinion with anything on this. I just can't believe you have to audacity to write these things about him, like the heading you have written above the article. It is completely unnecessary. If you were half of the person that he was you wouldn't be disrespectful like this.See More

The Rumford Reporter Bottom line, if he is treating citizens like crap whether they deserve it or not, it is wrong. And, just because he is in the military doesn't mean he gets a free pass to treat people like crap. I don't know him. I just know the reputation of the officers in Rumford. I grew up in Bethel and Bethel will not be used to his style. I'm sure of it. I'm a good person and Officer Tracy Higley and DETECTIVE James Bernard treated me horribly as a citizen. They will not get respect from me until they treat me with respect. Haven't you ever noticed how many disorderly conducts we have in this town. It's the RPD catch all.See More

Chelsea Bordeau Did I say he gets a free pass? Did anyone say he gets a free pass? No, citizens shouldn't be treated like crap. But then a person a police officer is dealing with shouldn't treat the police officer like crap either because they too are CITI...ZENS. I understand that the RPD doesn't have a good rep., but that doesn't mean you have the right to bash him like this. Why would someone respect you if this is how to talk about people? You sound like someone with nothing better to do with their life then be the "rumford reporter". Maybe you should try to be a better citizen and you wouldn't have to worry about dealing with any cop.See More

The Rumford Reporter they are public servants and have the responsibility of being the bigger person here. they are paid with our tax dollars, therefore their job is to respectfully deal with people accused of crimes, not ruin reputations, get people fired from their jobs, trample all over our constitutional rights, and lie.
about an hour ago ·

Chelsea Bordeau You should have the responsibility to not even get involved with the cops as an adult. So, you're saying every police officer is a liar? Who are you anyways?

Chelsea Bordeau
no response?

Carrie Thibodeau i dont know who u r but it shows what kind of person u r arguing with a sixteen year old girl sticking up for her step dad. u r dispicable. no respect for someone like u. leave her family alone.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Isn't she amazing?

Jennifer Stowell Norris avoids serving in Iraq and/or Afghanistan and Office Noyes volunteers and serves a year. Yet, she has the temerity to publicly question the character of Office Noyes, a man she has never met.

She's a characterless hoot!! applause party

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:11 pm

In my opinion, she is a coward. Not simply for running away from her duty to the nation that she took an oath to when she raised her right hand, but for hiding behind her "free speech" drvel that she spews. Has anyone noticed that she has deleted everything even related to Chelsea's posts?

A coward who had been called out to identify herself to someone who has enough respect to put her name on her posts to identify herself. A sixteen year old girl who, apparently, is far more mature than she is.

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

The Rumford Reporter from her point of view. she didn't want to hear that her hero father is a jerk to citizens and she feels that he deserves a free pass because he went to Afghanistan. My husband and brother have been to but they don't run around telling people they are heroes and we certainly don't run around excusing their behavior because they are heroes. She didn't get that.

She's crashing again...

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Chelsea Bordeau Yes, I'm writing back to this. I may not know much about politics, but I do know how to stick up for what I think is right. I agree with Keith, anything you say is fine, and just to point out it is negative, but when someone else voices the...re opinion you delete them, (me)? I never said he was superior to anyone, I would quote myself, but you deleted everything because I do have a good point, but you just can't believe a "kid" is responding to any of this. How can you tell everyone to be positive on your page when you are nothing close to positive? This is just a gossip center for you. If someone disagrees with you, you delete them. In my opinion this page is far from informational, it is just a place for you to disrespect anyone you don't like. It's not just the fact this is my step father, I would feel this same exact way if you were talking like this about anyone else. And yes, I know you'll probably just delete this too because you're afraid people will agree with me & no you.

Yeah, Chelsea!

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm

applause

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 pm

It seems that JSN has a problem on her hands. More people are calling her out. How fast is her delete button. lol!

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 pm

And the young students challenge JSN:

CW Its kind of funny when people bash the same people that gives them the right to freedom of speech. and i think your facts are a bit skewed to one side all you want to believe is the negative on people but when 10 people say something good a...bout a person you only care about the 1 bad thing about him (which btw is pretty biased). at the end of the day you should be thanking the people who serve this country for giving you rights to have this biased page. but hey maybe someday you will take your tinfoil hat off and realize that this country is great and so are the people who serve it. .
KB You are totally right. And look at this example of someone not being able to act like an adult, and supplying a place for minors to consume alcohol. A finance committee member at that....weird...

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:32 pm

And more...

LB Wow....I thought upon early inspection of this site I might just find a true and honest other side to the news back home. Sad to say this is looking more like a forum for someone who feels their opinion and their opinion alone is the only one that matters, a person that feels everyone is out to get them, and they are... being picked on by all persons in power.
Be accountable for what you have legitimately done wrong, and stop blaming those who are trying to enforce the laws. If you do not like the way things are a more constructive measure would be to run for office and change the things that are legitimately wrong with the system.
As for the step daughter who was defending her father.....a mature adult would not delete posts just because they were contrary to their opinion, and would respect the right of a person to defend their loved ones.....just saying.
Too bad, the premise of the site was wonderful.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Z wrote:It seems that JSN has a problem on her hands. More people are calling her out. How fast is her delete button. lol!

She is going to wear out her trigger finger hitting the delete button.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Huge delete just occurred. The whole TOPIC is gone. Laughing

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm

The Rumford Reporter The cops kid got all her high school buddies involved, therefore, it really is juvenile

Yes on your end dear!
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm

"The Rumford Reporter Hey Haters, you gotsta remember that this girl spent years in the military getting beat up and abused mentally by male cohorts. Your little snide remarks, stupidity, and "opinions" aimed at "hurting" me doesn't work. When are you people going to get this through your thick skulls? If you don't like the Rumford Reporter, then beat it."

I wouldn't be so paranoid if everyone wasn't out to get me!

Last edited by Z on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation.)

Z

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

wrote:It seems that JSN has a problem on her hands. More people are calling her out.
The Rumford Reporter Have a great weekend and be safe. Don't drink and drive cuz its dangerous and they will put the screws right to ya (jail, lose ur license, fines, court costs, lawyers fees, etc.). It's so not worth it when you stop to think about it. Just think. What if I hurt someone else? Can I live with that? Where's my DD is what I'm thinking.

Emily Jorgensen 'They' don't put the screws to you if you drink and drive... You put the screws to yourself. Of all the things PDs do wrong, doing their job isn't one of them...

Doris Mills
The PD's do good work if you are drunk.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh, it was only a figure of speech. Our bad...

The Rumford Reporter It was a figure of speech Emily. And, yes they do a good job at catching people drinking and driving but one must think about the probable cause. What reason did they get pulled over? And, there is a difference between .081 and .21. I think it would be interesting to find out from people why they got pulled over to begin with.

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm

JSN writes
not ruin reputations, get people fired from their jobs, trample all over our constitutional rights, and lie
It would be nice if she would live by her own words.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dr Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 am

The Rumford Reporter It is the retirees with pensions that are holding on the tightest to the mill. They a vested interest in its success. Those politics bleed into municipal government hence the reason Rumford does not want an economic developer. The mill doesn't want any competition. They will be fine with a hotel because that benefits them. They already raised our property taxes by 23%. I believe that is taxation without representation. Notice, they didn't do a study on that.
Ben Mckenney Its all about political influence...
The Rumford Reporter yeah, it is. those elitists i have been talking about; they are real and they are behind the scenes running the town. john patrick is so apart of this underground influence on the town's decisions. if you do not comply with their wishes, they will "palinize" you.

It's the retirees fault.
It's the mill's fault.
It's those "elitists" fault. (?)
It's John Patrick's fault.

Her miserable little life seems to be in everyone else's hands. Poor Jen.

dr

Back to top Go down

Post by T Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Being a member of the Maine Senate is a perfect way to be a part of the "underground influence". No one will notice you there... lol!

"palinize" you? That's interesting. I thought Sarah Palin was a "Great American", one to be admired an emulated? Now, it seems, her name has become synonymous with [insert your derogatory comment or insult here]. There was a time when Jennifer Stowell Norris was happy to be "Palinized".

She's a hoot! bounce

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next