Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSN through her own eyes

3 posters

Go down

JSN through her own eyes Empty JSN through her own eyes

Post by dr Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 pm

The Rumford Reporter Where in the world did you get that I was trashing ALL of them from a couple of sentences? Not seeing it. That is the tactic the underground people in Rumford use. They have nothing to say about me so they say the same thing every time:
The Rumford Reporter ‎1. The haters say I am biased and force things down your throat (myth); I believe in XYZ. I have a right to my own beliefs; I do not have to conform to anything in order to be accepted; I think that is a sell-out. I provide a different ......outlook than the newspapers prints.

2. The haters say I have a personal vendetta (myth); I don't have to work for the rest of my life so that theory doesn't make sense. The only thing they can think of is that I am angry about the Town Manager position I applied for in 2007 and got screwed by then Selectman Jolene Lovejoy. What year is it? Oh yeah, almost 2011. Wow! That's a long time to hold onto something as stupid as that. First off, I have absolutely no desire to work, let alone work for the Town of Rumford. And lastly, just like Sarah Palin, I am better off helping the community as a CITIZEN. The vultures could attack me when I volunteered on any Boards or Committees. And, they did.

Last edited by dr on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

JSN through her own eyes Empty Re: JSN through her own eyes

Post by Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

That feedback your getting Jen, it's just a reflection of yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://rivervalleyfreepress.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:45 pm

The "haters" in this town? Who spews out more hate than JSN. She's a bitter, angry woman who continues to unleash her poison on our community.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum