Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's got a list, and she's checking it twice...

Go down

She's got a list, and she's checking it twice... Empty She's got a list, and she's checking it twice...

Post by T Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:01 pm

The Rumford Reporter Does the High School try to stop or prevent cyberbullying? Cuz, I got a whole list of names of kids that really need a refresher. I pray that they do not treat other people in school with such disdain.

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

She's got a list, and she's checking it twice... Empty Re: She's got a list, and she's checking it twice...

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Carrie Thibodeau remember that one of those kids was sticking up for her family. like u were today. come on stop with all the negative stuff. liked it when u gave us positve information. just saying.

T

Back to top Go down

She's got a list, and she's checking it twice... Empty Re: She's got a list, and she's checking it twice...

Post by T Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

The Rumford Reporter So, I take it the kids are allowed to use Facebook at the high school. Glad to see my tax dollars are being spent teaching our children to go on FB and bully people.

lol!

T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down