Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaker of the House, John Boehner

2 posters

Go down

Speaker of the House, John Boehner Empty Speaker of the House, John Boehner

Post by T Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

For the last two years, new Speaker of the House John Boehner, has done nothing but criticize the Obama administration and the Democrats in Congress for their reckless spending. He has said over and over again that spending needs to be dramatically reduced. He has said over and over again that the budget needs to be cut.

When asked by Brian Williams, of NBC news, to name one specific program that he thought could/should be cut, Speaker Boehner said, ""I don't think I have one off the top of my head."

Enough said...

...Well, not quite.

Remember the $100 Billion savings promise made by the Republicans? It turns out that promise was nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Republicans inflated the $100 billion promise by using as their starting point President Obama's $1.128 trillion budget request, an amount that was never approved by Congress.

Be advised...Republicans spend like drunken sailors as much as the Democrats do...just on different things.

Hey, how's that change workin' for ya? You betcha! party

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Speaker of the House, John Boehner Empty Re: Speaker of the House, John Boehner

Post by 911Dispatcher Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 am

Grape, Fruit punch, even tea......everyones drinking something Smile
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05