Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pot and the kettle...

4 posters

Go down

The Pot and the kettle... Empty The Pot and the kettle...

Post by dr Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:48 am

From TRR 3/12/2011

Verified Status | Sun Journal

I am very impressed with the Sun Journal's efforts to find out how the readers felt about anonymous posters. The majority felt that people should use their real names. And, I am even more impressed that they implemented the Verified Status program. I would love the names of the cowards who used to write pure lies about me and people I care about in the comment sections of the Sun Journal. Those anonymous, gutless posters would never dare say the things they did if we knew who they really were. I stopped reading the Sun Journal because I thought that the commenting policy was reckless at best and the anonymous commenters were dragging down the integrity of the paper. The web department was definitely not given enough resources to keep up with the minions. Thank you Sun Journal. I applaud you.

Oh my, she must have forgotten about all the "anonymous" posts she, herself, left on the Sun Journal website. One example: On February 4, 2009, Jennifer Norris made 82 comments using the name "The Truth" and 34 comments using "The Real Truth." And then there was "Bill"...

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Pot and the kettle... Empty Re: The Pot and the kettle...

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 pm

That wasn't her, just ask her, that was someone pretending to be her. Rolling Eyes
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 pm

On a side note, River Valley Suns James Rennie.....another R. Ortez?? Anyone else thinking the same?
911Dispatcher
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by T Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 am

Obviously, James Rennie = Jennifer Stowell Norris.

I wonder what Stephen King would say directly to Jennifer Stowell Norris' face?

I don't think it would be pretty. Very Happy

I was considering pointing out all of Jennifer Stowell Norris' errors in her rant, but I've decided to let her words speak for themselves. Those who care will fact check her tirade.

Sorry Jennifer, I just don't have time for you anymore Crying or Very sad

T

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

The Pot and the kettle... Empty SJ refused to verify almost everyone who disagreed with their view

Post by RiverValleySun Sun May 15, 2011 9:30 am

If you only won’t one viewpoint the Sun Journal’s efforts are commendable. You may not realize that almost everyone who expressed an opinion contrary to SJ was not verified, in fact even when they filled out the form the first week they weren’t even called to be verified. When they followed up they were rudely told they never would be verified. That is how River Valley Sun came to be, people who had been part of SJ’s forum most of whom were so disgusted by the SJ written articles for years they skipped them going straight to the reader comments were being permanently banned even when agreeing to the new policies that threatened their businesses and employment and would subject them and their families to harassment. Karma has gotten SJ though as the site has failed again and again the most recent put the whole thing down for weeks and the ability to comment down for 48 days so far with only occasional comments being accepted in the past week. SJ readership is down at least 70% because of their crappy reporting and screwing around.

If you have any question as to what SJ's view is TRON aka Dan Breton was one if not the FIRST to be verified. TRON THE Sun Journal Poster Child for Comments says it all.

RiverValleySun

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down