Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stirring the pot?

+5
KevinNSaisi
xmashen
C
Admin
T
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stirring the pot? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stirring the pot?

Post by Chuck Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 pm

It may be true that, in Rumford, those large apt. buildings may be the only place that people on limited means can afford to live. It doesn't make them any more criminal than people who operate self-indulgent and destructive web sites.

Actually, I think TRR is coming awfully close to being slanderous. To slander, you lie about someone which causes them harm. I know they are lying about who chuck is. The harm is the personal and professional stress that a person may have to go through due to the lies told about them on that website.

We may be getting close to something that is actionable.
Chuck
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:23 pm

maybe we should ask Seth if he has any free time on his agenda to represent us? Oh, wait... does he still have a license?

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by chef Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:46 pm

c'mon x leave seth alone
are you jealous cause he might be smarter than you?"

chef

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by C Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:12 pm

It would be interesting to know exactly how much the church subsidizes the school. I know non-catholic students pay $3200 per year tuition and the school does a tremendous amount of fund raising. It would be nice also to see that amount in comparison to other church expenses. Closing the school would be like cutting of their nose to spite their face, many of their parishioners are there only because of the school, many who once are graduated from the school remain parishioners. Many of the elderly church members are school alumni themselves and those I had the occasion to speak with were more than happy to see their money supporting this tradition. If you took away every parishioner that had connections with the school there likely would be few left. The school is good PR for the church. Closing the school would be considered by many parishioners as a very selfish act. I think there is more behind wanting to close the school than fiscal issues within the church cluster. I think their are personal gains to be made or personal grudges at play, which doesn't sound very charitable or Catholic to me. Paying careful attention to where and who these negative messages, that are even now, hurting the school are originating from will eventually flush out the true story.
C
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Chef, hmmmm... if Seth were smarter than I am, he wouldn't be hanging around JSN.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum